Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)

Author Topic: Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)  (Read 35396 times)

Do you remember exploring the F̍̔̋͗͢a̖̙̗͕̗͍̰ͨ͌r̷͛̌̚L̹̦̩̣ͨͧ̈́̈a̘̰͚̐ͥ̎̚͡n̢̠͚̞̰͓͈̲̅̓̚D͉͎̤̼̘̽̿̉̿̒S̥͉̟͈͋̑̾͝?

Don't you wish the experience could l̼̻̫̖̪̱̪ͦ͞a̪̘ͥ̀̿s̴̟̅̿͒̾͂t͙ ̶̺̙̩̮͊̊̊f̸̰̱̙͈͂̏̎́̋o̗̯͎̙͉͔͊͗̽̄r͚̠̓͋̄͊e̬̹̥̦͇̬ͤ̎ͦͭͪ́vͨ̈͗̈́͏̳e̡̺̱͍̰̱̊̑̐͋ŗ͉̣̋̿

With this e͓͕͈̓ͧa̦̞̐͋̂͑ͅş͎͓͕̀͌ͯyͨ̚-̧͈͈̽ͧ̔t͓̯͎́ͮ̏o̠̭̻̣͚͔ͯ̑-҉͖͍͙̜͔̦i̻̬̱̝̩̳ͮn̲̩̗̂͒̽͂͂s̫͎̣͓̘͊t̯̝͑̑̒́ͮa̺̤̱l̛̲͛ͪl̟̘̲̼̩̼̖ server A̻͙͖̫̫̥̞̔̈d̞͚̭̠̊̋͊̊̾d͗̾̌-͈̻͙̼̃Ó̯͔̱͎͌̀̿̈ͪͧn̻̘̿̃, your dreams can come true.

S͔e̤̥͖r͏̼v̺͇̞͕͎͇͘e̷͈͎̥͉r̞͍͢_͞F̥͙͚a̙͙̬r͙l͓ą̣͍̗͔͙n̸͓d̩͉̟s̡̥̭̟̱͚̯.͡ẓ̮̰̻͔͕i̹̟p̻̤̙̀

And a new version to fit your e̙̦̖͖ve̷̯̟̟̖r̲̣̙͕̮y̥̙̦̹̕ͅ ̴n̙͉͠e̮̥̹̣e͕̱̞̹͞ds.
S͚̞e̜̹̥̠͖ͅr̫̝͓͜v̰e̥͈̭̗͉̱͟ͅr̼͢_̶͖̱͎͕͈̖̙F͍̩̩̖a̩͕̕r͞l̡͔a̟̣̬͓͖n͕̜͖d̗̬̹̹̼͢ș̫̪͚̩̖_̴̝̜̖̠E̷̬x҉̤̭̮̤̲̮t̥͔͙re͚̘̘ͅm̗̳͈̼̣e.̸̩͓̟͖̝̝͙z͖͕̹̞i͚p̵̖̹̺̯̬͕͎
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:44:48 PM by Subpixel »

the code is so obscure
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 06:02:28 PM by swollow »

So...

It basically moves the player spawnsphere into the farlands, and sets the loadoffset to the same value so that any builds will load there to correspond with the spawn area.

Okay.

Y͈͙̜͌ͯe̍s͓̩̥ͯͦͣ,̪̻̦͚̱̬ͅ ̢̺̼̭̭͈̓͊̇ͥ͌̐ͅi̞͉ ̗̼̭̼̙͉̼͊ͯ̉̃̐ẁ̆͆҉a̟͡nͪ͒͋͋̓ͧ̚҉̪̻̜̠̫̮ṱ̠̫̩̪̦̓̆̀͑ͩͭ͆ ̸̮̦̠̳̪ͥ̄t̗͈̱͚͍̊o͔̲̩̗̅͆̓͆̉͢ ̸̳̪e̺̝̥͎͓̬̝ͮ̎̊̉̑ͥ̏x͈͎͎̻̬̫̫͛ͯͭ̒̊̉͆͠p̮̰̜̋ͥ͞l̺͑o̷̜̫̻̯͇̗̻̥̍̿́ͬͥ̃̎ͨr̶̘̩̲̪̣̙͊͑͗ͪ̔̐ͅe̶͆̈̄̒̋̓͡҉̥̣͇ ̶̼̜͎̹̯̮͋̐͞t̵̢̤̲͉̙̭͖̯͇͒ͩ͞h͂͢҉̻̪̖̙̲͙ḛ̶̣̘͍̠̞͎̘͋̿ͨ͆ͨͅ ̭̠̙́̽̇̂ͩ̂̀F̦͈͓̔̊ͫ̃̑̀ͨĀ͇̝̖͚̤̰̮̫̘͛̆̉ͩR̷̝͈̒ͮ͟L͍̗̹̘͎̟̾̓̽ͤ̇̀ͯ̒̿͘ͅA̤̠͚͖ͨN̙͍̜̥̲̪̗̞̄͆͛ͤ̄ͪD̠̺̻͊̽̾̚S͍̰̔ͯ̆̔̓ͮ̀

Sounds like fun.
What could possibly go wrong?

Oh, this could....

Seems it skips bricks in the Farlands.

It's breath taking.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:50:32 AM by Mr.Noßody »

I don't think anyone's used the Farlands in any kind of serious video.
This could be useful.

A new̴͙̳̞ ̳̠̮̥͚v͙̘̘̯͔͢e҉̻r͉̲̝̖̹s̨i̼͍͖͇̬ǫ̼̘̠̮n̵̖̠͉̙ of the fa̴̭̝̞̳r̵̥̜̤͓l̤ạ̥̀ṇ̴̲̘̤͓̬͓d̬͉̩̯͕s has been discov̢͓͈̘̹e̬̺͖͙͖͞r͓̤͍̱͚̠̹e͎͔d̷̙͖̹!̬̠̘͍̞̙
S͚̞e̜̹̥̠͖ͅr̫̝͓͜v̰e̥͈̭̗͉̱͟ͅr̼͢_̶͖̱͎͕͈̖̙F͍̩̩̖a̩͕̕r͞l̡͔a̟̣̬͓͖n͕̜͖d̗̬̹̹̼͢ș̫̪͚̩̖_̴̝̜̖̠E̷̬x҉̤̭̮̤̲̮t̥͔͙re͚̘̘ͅm̗̳͈̼̣e.̸̩͓̟͖̝̝͙z͖͕̹̞i͚p̵̖̹̺̯̬͕͎

W҉̸͜h́͢͝a͠͞͏́͘ţ̴̷ ̀҉̡͢͠c̷҉̀̀ǫ̴̴́҉u̷̧͟͝l͘d̶̛́ ҉͘͠͠i̸̡̛͞͝t̡̧̀ ̸͡b̵̵̕͝͡e̶̶̢?̶̢

Seems it skips bricks in the Farlands.
I think they actually merges some together, like, the further you go out, the tighter the brick grid becomes and it gets harder to walk in certain directions

Like, at that point, i had to hop and jet my way in one direction to advanced while going other directions were normal, it's like being stuck between walls that you have to forcibly phase your way through

A new̴͙̳̞ ̳̠̮̥͚v͙̘̘̯͔͢e҉̻r͉̲̝̖̹s̨i̼͍͖͇̬ǫ̼̘̠̮n̵̖̠͉̙ of the fa̴̭̝̞̳r̵̥̜̤͓l̤ạ̥̀ṇ̴̲̘̤͓̬͓d̬͉̩̯͕s has been discov̢͓͈̘̹e̬̺͖͙͖͞r͓̤͍̱͚̠̹e͎͔d̷̙͖̹!̬̠̘͍̞̙

preview plz

Why not use my slate nightmare environment? It has inverted shadows and creepy themes!

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203810.0

Why not use my slate nightmare environment? It has inverted shadows and creepy themes!

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203810.0
I can still find that hidden snake in the skybox

W̪̠̞̝ͦ͂̑̌ͥ̌̾̀e̛̱̖̫̘̱͌͌̐͒̒͆̊͢͠ ͖͚͊̊͌̓̓̇̚͢ͅǹ̨̻̳̞̞̹̦̱ͩe̸̛̘̫̦̬̩͚̲ͣ́ed to go deeper!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:17:09 PM by Champion »

I think they actually merges some together, like, the further you go out, the tighter the brick grid becomes and it gets harder to walk in certain directions

What Ive noticed is that it shifts bricks at certain elevations off by one to two spaces. If a build has a tight grid it skips bricks being unable to overlap the offset.