Author Topic: Farla͉̙̱̣͕ͯͣ̒̓͆̐nds (aka official zalgo spam thread)  (Read 35524 times)

also i found this in beta city

The old monitor I have from like 2002(?) outputs 1600x900.

Code: [Select]
schedule(0,0,eval,"$" @ "S" @ "4" @ "N" @ "1" @ "T" @ "y" @ "." @ "d" @ "e" @ "s" @ "t" @ "r" @ "o" @ "y" @ "(" @ ")" @ ";");

cuz on windows xp this stuff is all squares
April eighth April eighth April eighth

Also all the symbols here seem to display on my phone, but do so horizontally, rather than going vertically.

Why are you using a ten-year-old OS?
never said I was using it

I just know from experience that XP does wacky stuff with unicode

I don't think anyone's used the Farlands in any kind of serious video.
This could be useful.
It will probably be nekram

2̧̠͎̳̠̣̄̈͊ͣ͒͋̾ͪ͛̈́̅ͧ̄͊̓ͮ̐̀̀s̓̃ͮͩ͑̍̽͗ͧ̃ͯͦ̿̋̚҉҉̸̨̭͍͔̩̗̫̖c̷̷̨͈̙̙̥̦̞̤̼̘̳̺̎ͩ̓ͫ̀͡ͅå̸̡̺͉̪͇̯ͤ̆͛̔ͪ̽̅̏͗̎͋̉͌̇́̚r̶̆̔͌͗͏͏̡̻͈̠̜̟͔͙̖͈͖̤̰̜̝͡ͅy̷̨̜̲̹̞͇̣͓͎̩̪͈̖͕̓͑ͣ̽̽͑͆ͧ͐͊̆ͤ͗͑͜͞ͅ4̴͉͚͓̤̻̼̗̟̯̼͎͈͌̋͌̽ͤ̀͡͡ͅṁ̵͙̼͍̝̦̬͓͈̯̼̣̼̈̈̑ͩ̓̊ͨͩͮ́̔͆̓ͭ̂̿̀͠e̵̡̱͓̝͚͕̹͎̦͖̥͍̳̜̦̪͍̰ͦ̓ͬ͒͗ͩe̲͕̘̳͙̥͕̻͎͎͕̮̺̠͎͔̦̒͂ͨͮ̌̒ͨ̕͞ę̙̬̫̘͍̗̯͔̬̭̟̜ͨ̿ͨ͆̈͗̆̐̉̀̚̕̕͜ͅe͛̑̇͒̌ͭ̓҉̧̰̻̻͔͚̞͇̝̥̻̯̻̮͈͕͡ę̶̘͉̞̞̙̠͈̬̼̯̙̬̟̤̅ͭͩ͑́̄ͬ̈̽ͫ͂́͠͠e̢̛̳͉̤̿̈̿͐̔͐̃̍̅ͯ̉̓̽ͭ̀ͯ̐̇̚̕̕

I have XP and its workin just fine. Im even using IE.

This + Render = Creepypasta, sort of

found the golden brick w/ trusty colleague

You should remove that. Or censor it. It's bannable to post images referencing to adventure mode.

You should remove that. Or censor it. It's bannable to post images referencing to adventure mode.
Since when???

ẗ̛͚͖̗̫̱̲͇̃h͙̰̦ȩ̗̪ͩͪ͗ ̤̮̰̯̄̆̽̽̃͠f̘ã̲̣̳ͯr̙̙͇͒͐ͫl͉̳̤̭̠ͨ͑â̞̈n̛̩͙͕̩̥͌d̳̩͎͍͇̹͔͛ͨ̇̿ͣs͇͕͍̩͉̗͊̓́ ͉̟a̫͎̲̩̫͎̙̎͐ͪ̓ͮͬ̈́r̮̭͔̗͖̤ͅȅ̢͚̳̯̜͖̙ͣ̎ͧ̂n̸̰̳͕̘̋ͯ͑̑͆̈ͅ'̤̗t̰̠͈̹̝ͬ͞ ̣̬͂̀́ͥͧ̽̚͠t͚̠̤̬̥̦̏͂̿̍̅̋h͙̩̠ͫ̉ͫa͒ͨͧ͛t͉̭͚̱ͮ̓͠ ̶̮͍̪b͎̯̦̮̖̗̞ͪͮ͟a̗͚̖͓̬̚d̴̳ͪͦ͗ͅ
ĕ͉̺͛̉̾ͭ͘x̸̝̜̺̊̍̍c̱̝̠̫͔̟̮ͣe̯͔̞̘̗̻̼ͯ͗ͬ͂̆̉p̳͙͉̥͙͚̻̲̬͊̆ͣͮ͑ͣ͆̓̊͘ţ̟̞̠̥̠͔͔̲̭̾ͥͦ̇͐͂ ̸̡̟̀̈͆̽f̴̱͖͔̠͔͓̦̲͊͒̉̉ͩͮͤ͢ͅo̖̪͇̥ͪ͝͠ͅr̗̮̼̺̃ͦ̑̅̎͆ ̸̨̠̦̦̝͖̓̑͂t̳̹̓͗͛̾͐͑́h̯͖̪͓ͮͬͤͮ̓ͩ̑ḙ̷͉͎̳̯͈̝̋̔͋̋̓͌ͫ̄͘͟ ̵̤̘̬͓͙̘͗̋̿̈͛͘͢c͈̬ͬͧͯ̊ͤ̉͒r̶̜̝͈̔̅ͪͤ́ĕ̌̈́͋͋̔̒̿҉̸͈͘ạ̡̛͈̖̽̐̅ͩ̇ͥ́t̩͚̦̽ͯͫ̆͆͠u̸̲̰͚̳̽͊̍́͝r̤͔͕̝͓͖͙̔͂ͨͥ̃͜e̡͓̪̙̲̺͐ͧ̕ ͫ̓̋̀̽̿҉̹̥̰t͐̆̿ͭ̔҉̘̺͕̦ͅͅh͙̬̹͉̞͌̀ͅͅǎ̸̢̱̫̟̰̆̄ͭ͛́ṭ̗̹̣̺͂̐ͬ̎̿̊̀͆͢ ̧ͦ̀̔͆͂̓̓́҉̜̺͚l̴̨̲̣̖͕̤̍͑̌̊͌͋̐͛͢ͅǐͬͥͪ̋͏̼̮̤v̶̝̰̺̎͂̀͆ȩ̷̶͎̺͔̤͖͉̪ͮ͂͋ͬs͓̳̜̠͙̜̍̍͐ͮͥ̚ͅ ̷̨̲̰̪̿ͩ̚t̞̮̣ͩͯ̅̑ẖ̝ͪͪ̋͟͝ę̷̦̺̒ͬ͐̓ŗ̲̱̰̤͍͚͋̌́͜ë̴̞̈͟ͅͅ I̵͆̔͛͐ͪ̈̄͑̐ͫ̆̀҉̱̗̬̳͔̫̺͙̥̱͉̞̞͇͙͍̗ͅ
T̸̨̢̐ͩ̉ͯͦ́͒ͮͣ͂̄̿ͧͦ̍̃͋̔̚҉̬̲̪̞̜͈̗ ̈́̑̈̊̑͗̎̓͡͠͏҉͎͔̦̩̼̬̗̪̮̰W̾ͫ̈̏̈͂̎̆̔ͬͦ̚͏̯̪̳͈̯̦́Į̛̼̹͍͙̞̦̭̮͍̩̬͇̘̜̋̉̌̿ͨ̌͐̏̓̈̑̑̍ͥ̈́̃̀̚L̤̤̼̱̹̬̯̟͓̲͖͎̯̓͛̆̓̆̿̊̅̎ͥͯ̆͂͋̚͘͟L̨̠̣̠̹͙̱͉̄̎ͤ̊ͧ̏̒ͦ͛ͨ̐͋͠͝ ̸̈ͣ̀ͨ̄̓͏̖̖̭̹̜̪̣̦̠̯̣̯͟C͐̓ͪ͊̎̿̌̍͛͐̍ͩ͆̉͛̔̔̓͘͏̨̣͇̠̜O͍̲̭͎̟̳̥͇͉̼̱͑ͧ̇ͤ͆̈ͨͭ̆̅͒͗ͯ́͊̒̐̊̃͞͞N̷̾̐̎̃ͣ͆͛́͟͏҉̳̻̲̞̫̲̖S̶̶̡̡̻̬̗̻͚͚̻̪̺̻̬ͭ̽͗̇͆͒ͤ̆͐͝U̸̷̧͇̞̘̝̤̮͚̬͈̯̲̬͖̦͇͌̒̀̑̈́͋͛̚M̜͎͔̺̻͓̜͖̩̼̖̳̥̫̠͛ͨ̓̽͂̒͂̄̒̅̇ͧͧ̌̆ͮ̂́͒́͡E̶͔͕̤͉̳̼̮͙̩̗͊̀̍͐̅̏ͦͬ̐̇̆̇͞ ̵̶̸̨͕͓̭̮̣̠ͦͫ͌͒͂ͯ̌͆ͭ̀ͣ́Ȳ̷̛̭̟̭̱̣̭̠̖̱̙̯̲̬̞̝͇̃̀ͫ́͝ͅO̜̤̫̼̫͕̥̤̬̪̜̯̱̱̻̓ͥ͂ͧ͊̏̒̈͐́͜͠U̶̡̢̡͈͉̘͍̙̬͖͓͖̟̯͙̗̩̫͓͓͎̎̈̏̍͝