Godus Colorset - NEW PICTURES

Author Topic: Godus Colorset - NEW PICTURES  (Read 3816 times)

Designed to look like the game "Godus" but can be used for terrain in general. Made this for personal use but a few people requested it so I thought I'd post it.

Download (uploaded by Electrk): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22706254/Blockland/Colorset_Godus.zip

Preview:

Designed to look like this game:

Most of my servers are bright and colorful and almost all terrain. Do not use this for interior design or anything like that, it's a world design colorset.

Here's a preview of my new server using this terrain style, Wizardri: http://www.gliffy.com/go/publish/5499014
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:35:22 PM by McZealot »

oh right lol i should probably include a download link

fixed

why is it a rar
When I click to make a zip, winrar turns it into a RAR file. They have the same function for me, at least.
electrk reuploaded it for me
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 02:35:42 PM by McZealot »

that looks beautiful and looks like it'd be great for a dm

A really nice colourset for a specific purpose.
Nice idea to put your build in the topic too.
Other than the Godus style, I dont see much use for it, nevertheless its useful.

Thats quite a bit of green. Also, whats with the odd greyscale placement? The order seems to be broken.

And if you do build that map, please do something about that square border. Don't leave it as a drop off..

Can you use RAR files as addons?

To zip it with winrar do the following:

1) right click
2) click "Add to archive"
3) select .zip on the left
4) click ok

Thats quite a bit of green. Also, whats with the odd greyscale placement? The order seems to be broken.

And if you do build that map, please do something about that square border. Don't leave it as a drop off..
It's designed to have a different shade of green for each terrain layer. If you look at it and move up/left, you can see the terrain rising. It starts with the beach colours, then turns into greens, which get darker, and eventually turn into mountains, which eventually turn into snow.

I included a few "Very dark/Black" colours as an afterthought, because the rest of it was for terrain. It's intentional.

It's designed to have a different shade of green for each terrain layer. If you look at it and move up/left, you can see the terrain rising. It starts with the beach colours, then turns into greens, which get darker, and eventually turn into mountains, which eventually turn into snow.

I included a few "Very dark/Black" colours as an afterthought, because the rest of it was for terrain. It's intentional.

Understandable.

I added some new photos to the OP, to show what the colorset is capable of. The old ones were rather bland.

it sucks that godus is a crappy game, it looks pretty though.

This looks delicious to me