Author Topic: Super Creeper - Fixed  (Read 64080 times)

Slayer, transitional RTB, prefs and stuff work fine but the game just doesn't start (Even when using the gamemode itself)
Same, though the maps won't load for me: and the game doesn't start.
OP: are you using the current version of slayer or possibly an older one?

I want to host this really bad, but I can't because maps don't even load.

When will I be able to host this? This is just broken.

When will I be able to host this? This is just broken.

EDIT: got it working. i'm hosting a temp server

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:19:25 AM by Refticus »

EDIT: got it working. i'm hosting a temp server
snip
Download?

I want to host this really bad, but I can't because maps don't even load.
Did you forget to download the maps?

Did you forget to download the maps?
No, I have the maps in my add-ons folder.

Sorry if I missing anything but I honestly have no clue how to get the game mode set up! I've installed it and got the right color textures. I messed around with the "/SetLevel" stuff but I'm still a bit confused by it. Could you possibly make a video of how to set it up in the game or how configure it correctly? If anything I would very much appreciate if you could just reply to my post with any answers. Thank you

Please don't use mediafire
Every time I try to download there is a average chance it wont work a high chance I will get an ad popup
and a low chance I will get neither of those without ads and a working download

I can't either. I try to download it and it gives the map error. I'm literally putting the downloaded maps into the folder and selecting the gamemode. Would it matter what version of slayer I'm using?

to the peeps that has the map errors wahtsoever blabahbhabh, there was something conflicting the addon i think...
you have to download the old slayer to make it work properly, 3.8.0 and higher doesnt work apparently for me so use something older than 3.8.0. i got it working that easily, no errors! heres the slayer link

Slayer 3.7.4:
http://rtb-archive.host22.com/add_ons/Gamemode_Slayer.zip
===============================================/
then kudos to you! just dl the super creeper gamemode and the maps ur done!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:07:23 AM by Mac Workin »

so there's this problem that everyone probably already knows about, but just in case you didn't know...

you don't die if you don't move

to the peeps that has the map errors wahtsoever blabahbhabh, there was something conflicting the addon i think...
you have to download the old slayer to make it work properly, 3.8.0 and higher doesnt work apparently for me so use something older than 3.8.0. i got it working that easily, no errors! heres the slayer link

Slayer 3.7.4:
http://rtb-archive.host22.com/add_ons/Gamemode_Slayer.zip
===============================================/
then kudos to you! just dl the super creeper gamemode and the maps ur done!
Thank you, Based Mac.

Hi! I can't get the gamemode to work?
Every time I type, "/nextlevel or /setlevel 1" it just says, "your name" changed the level...
I can't get it to work! Please help!