Author Topic: Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)  (Read 55680 times)

Bump
(BTW this was way more than 3 days old)

Can you enable an option to keep hats on death?

Can you enable an option to keep hats on death?
Hats are re-worn every time you respawn, assuming they weren't worn by an event or another similar method. You probably have another add-on that's conflicting.

this is off topic but, can you add hats from the Hatmod+ if you modify them? I found a bunch of hatpacks from that on my SD card and i'm hoping to add them.

this is off topic but, can you add hats from the Hatmod+ if you modify them? I found a bunch of hatpacks from that on my SD card and i'm hoping to add them.
There is no reason for this to not be possible. It's been done with other hat scripts.

If you send me the add-ons, of the hats, I'll create a pack for them. I'll probably do the same with some of the simplewell hats too, instead of that crappy importer thing that I made.

Is there a way I can put these on bots? if so, how?

Is there a way I can put these on bots? if so, how?

Bot > setHat > [Hat name]
Same as Player > setHat
Anyone can place this event.

onBotSpawn > Bot > SetHat > Banana

Sorry. Where is the download URL link located?

Is there anyway to mount both default player hats and the hats in this mod? (Eg Default Knit Hat + Shades)

Is there anyway to mount both default player hats and the hats in this mod? (Eg Default Knit Hat + Shades)

Not without using the console (as host) as far as I'm aware of.

I was able to do this by removing 2 lines of code from the script.

It would be nice enough if this had Support_Update. I barely knew there was a new update, like seriously, why.

I was able to do this by removing 2 lines of code from the script.
You know that doesn't help us at all, right? You should post the two lines of code you removed.