Author Topic: Storm Surge  (Read 5522 times)

In the past few days Storm Surge (ID 23728)has ddosed me multiple times, and it's about time I say something about this.
It started on Blur's server, posting a link to the appropriately named http://www.twitch.tv/stormsurgeddos. Soon after I was hit with a ddos. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of it, but I do have screenshots of what just happened.

I was on Tezuni's server and Storm Surge started talking stuff about me, claiming that I ddosed him. I have proof of this.

It's been an hour since I was last online, no doubt because of Storm Surge.
I cannot join any server with him on it without receiving a ddos lasting for more than an hour.
Look out everyone.

He always joins my server and calling me gay.

He tries way to hard to be some sort of troll.

He threatened to DDoS my server before; my internet connection went to stuff after a few minutes when he said that.

He threatened to DDoS my server before; my internet connection went to stuff after a few minutes when he said that.
I remember when I made friends with him one time, He added me on Skype and sounded like an 11 year-old Mexican.

He was also one of the Anti-Brony Soldiers. #3 I think he was. He's a huge starfish, just ban him from your servers.

I've banned him from my server already.

I see no proof and I have not made any threats GG.

That name stormsurgeddos was part of my team.

Explained

slightly unrelated but

I know I should have posted more than a reaction avatar, but it's really hard to say anything to Storm other than "Gee, isn't this even more baseless than anything else ever? OP has some good evidence, and there are witness testimonies."

It's kinda hard to really say anything other than "That's pretty bull, guy."

I guess he's trying to stir up a Storm (surge?)

He's joined my server in the past, said something stupid for no reason, and left. I don't know how someone can keep themselves entertained by doing this.

I guess he's trying to stir up a Storm (surge?)
He's trying to stir up a Storm Surgery

Is he trying to rip off that Minecraft troll?