[v2] Marussia

Author Topic: [v2] Marussia  (Read 20166 times)

I obviously can't stop people from making these things, but I will criticise them.

I obviously can't stop people from making these things, but I will criticise them.
We obviously can't stop Taboo from making posts like this, but we will ignore him.
seriously, this isn't 2007, it's time for some detailed models. if you don't find that car's model appealing then something is wrong with you.

When did you get back? Because it was better when you left.

seriously, this isn't 2007, it's time for some detailed models.
That is not that works. An art style should not just suddenly go out the window.

if you don't find that car's model appealing then something is wrong with you.
No, if you want to talk about how bad this model actually is, that's an entirely different matter. I can just post this hot sticky mess.

I really don't like the weird hexagonal mesh pattern you've got going with the lights.

I honestly can't tell what he was going for with that.

i like it, actually
my one beef with it is the camera, i feel like its a bit close and should be pushed back a good amount

i like it, actually
my one beef with it is the camera, i feel like its a bit close and should be pushed back a good amount
exactly

There's no reason to stuff on something because you don't like it, no one here wants to hear it.

I honestly can't tell what he was going for with that.
He was aiming to create a vehicle model in a style that he picked. You can't stuff on him for that.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:17:37 AM by Treti »

There's no reason to stuff on something because you don't like it, no one here wants to hear it.
Wasn't stuffting on anything. What.
Criticism is criticism regardless of whether or not people want to hear it.

He was aiming to create a vehicle model in a style that he picked.
The style is not well suited for Blockland.

The game's default models.

The style is not well suited for Blockland.
Over half the addons in this game don't 'fit the style' of Blockland. Quit bitching about it.

Over half the addons in this game don't 'fit the style' of Blockland. Quit bitching about it.
Yes, that's probably because they're bad add-ons.