10 (23.8%)
Cat.
9 (21.4%)
Cat.
8 (19%)
Cat.
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Cats standing up like people  (Read 6923 times)

Please share similar pictures and discuss cats standing up.

yo i hope that cat doesnt die from caffeine

them cats b rollin
we hatin
cats like ours cant do stuff like that

them cats b rollin
we hatin
cats like ours cant do stuff like that
Well I can go outside, put my hand on the window and my cat will attack it.

And he tried biting once, but the window was in the way...

Here's some cats standing like cats.

Thank you for the original content but it is not welcome in this thread. We're looking for images and videos of cats standing like humans, not walking on all fours like plebians. Your cat is very adorable however, so I will overlook this forget-up.

Also your room is very dirty. The cat's tail was brushing up against a discarded gatorade bottle at the end of the video. Please tidy up, I can't stand to see a poor kitty being forced to dwell in such hellish conditions.

=^.^=

Fourth picture in OP looks like a garden gnome.

Misread title as "Cats standing up for people" and expected thread to be about kids getting bullied and their pets intervening and attacking the bully

Thank you for the original content but it is not welcome in this thread. We're looking for images and videos of cats standing like humans, not walking on all fours like plebians. Your cat is very adorable however, so I will overlook this forget-up.

Also your room is very dirty. The cat's tail was brushing up against a discarded gatorade bottle at the end of the video. Please tidy up, I can't stand to see a poor kitty being forced to dwell in such hellish conditions.

=^.^=

"i b dansin 4 fewd"

Fourth picture in OP looks like a garden gnome.

I can assure you it is a cat.

Misread title as "Cats standing up for people" and expected thread to be about kids getting bullied and their pets intervening and attacking the bully

It would not surprise me if that has happened before. Cats are known for their tendency to dish out justice at a moment's notice.

I would like to thank you for filling my mind with images of cats beating up bullies. Here is a token of my gratitude.

All animals are lame.

How does it feel knowing every waking moment of your nerdy existence pales in comparison to the euphoria this cat is experiencing in the few short frames of this GIF?

All animals are lame.
That's a very nice opinion you have there.