Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]

Poll

How should the map of national subdivisions be displayed?  Read this first.

Subdivisions should be displayed publicly and privately.
2 (28.6%)
Subdivisions should be displayed privately only.
5 (71.4%)
Other (Suggest in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Age of Chivalry — Conquests and Pilgrimages — [UOWA IV]  (Read 25432 times)

You know the mass of the boat also can depend on what type of wood its made of, plus I don't have catapults and knights on mine

You know the mass of the boat also can depend on what type of wood its made of, plus I don't have catapults and knights on mine

Miniature, mock catapults at that, designed to be light enough to not weigh the ship down mind you.

And check out my page to see the knights, it's not like they're running around in plate armor with greatswords, mostly waxxed leathers, bones and a bit of iron

then my armor is SUPERIOR, also shields. A small group manages to get to oil barrels and they ignite them starting a large fire, they are then killed but the ship burns

then my armor is SUPERIOR, also shields. A small group manages to get to oil barrels and they ignite them starting a large fire, they are then killed but the ship burns

Superior? Sure, but they don't need the armor, they drugged themselves to the point they'll be able to shrug off arrows that pierce them, and they too have shields. What's up with you underestimating me, have you looked at my nation page recently?

And I doubt you could get a oil barrel, it's not like tehy're just sitting there on the upper deck, they're being brought up and loaded and there are guards in the lower deck. Y'know, the berserking knights.

grunter has a pretty steep advantage here.

While Stormlands is busy sending a majority of their troops to fight the vikings, Atsina takes this time to attack Stormlands as well. Ships depart from Pas de Calais and Normandie, landing in England full of troops, eager to fight.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:50:42 AM by mlockha »

Oh stuff Stormlands getting raped.

Also, Atsina claims the Low Countries.

Ill just remain quiet over here, Ralekstien begins to start revisions on its military and make a proper army.

Ill just remain quiet over here, Ralekstien begins to start revisions on its military and make a proper army.
Atsina sends a diplomat to Ralekstien to begin diplomatic relations. The diplomats asks if Atsina can peacefully send missionaries to convert the populace of Ralekstein to Roman Catholicism.

Zanovia asks Kharidia of any other nations and if there is possible danger.

The problem is political breakup, which is consequently harming the economy.  Improving the economy doesn't necessarily repair things politically.  As I said before, micro-kingdoms and tribes have joined due to econo-political interest, and some have since lost political interest.  The territories remaining on the map are more or less the stable claims.

Ah, I see.  Then I shall send diplomats to them to hear their interests.
Zanovia asks Kharidia of any other nations and if there is possible danger.
Kharidia only knows of tribes.

Mlockha I don't think you have even found my nation yet

grunter what do you mean "drugged themself"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 11:18:43 AM by Renousim »

Mlockha I don't think you have even found my nation yet

grunter what do you mean "drugged themself"
Grunter would have told me. Our nations planned this invasion privately.

Also, it is commonly known that vikings took various drugs that made them think they were invincible and let them fight with a fury of a 1000 dragons.

Lol this is the new Poland 1795 scenario.