Cca possibly using BLHack.dll

Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 22958 times)

Yesterday I was on Nobots server building things for him. After a while of being on the server I witnessed Cca using the floating hack from BLHack.dll, A few minutes later I managed to get video of him using an aimbot.

Click HERE to see the video of him using the Aimbot.
Ignore the slight breathing noises, My mic was too close to my face.

I'm pretty disappointed that Cca did this.
If you want to add him to your servers banlist his BL_ID is 44688, And THIS is his forum profile.

/Discuss

Yep, that's an aimbot all right.
Damnit cca you had to go and pull stuff.

/support
yep thats aimbot, you can see him unusually twitching in the video. Obvious

I wish I recorded him using the float tool.

I thought he was done with that blhack stuff?

Best way to catch an aimbotter is run in circles directly beneath them. All aimbotters will spaz out circling around to adjust to the angle, and with how close you are you can change angle pretty damn fast, and then they'll turn far faster than any normal player will turn.
I thought he was done with that blhack stuff?
I knew his name had been brought up in blhack discussions before
it sounded too familiar.

Best way to catch an aimbotter is run in circles directly beneath them. All aimbotters will spaz out circling around to adjust to the angle, and with how close you are you can change angle pretty damn fast, and then they'll turn far faster than any normal player will turn.
In some parts of the video I think you can see him spazzing out while standing perfectly ontop of someone.
I have some more clips of him using the aimbot, If you want I can upload those too.

ive always wondered what it would be like to use blhack.whatever
but i dont think im brave enough to risk it

In some parts of the video I think you can see him spazzing out while standing perfectly ontop of someone.
I have some more clips of him using the aimbot, If you want I can upload those too.
I saw that segment, that was pretty conclusive lol
I learned about that back in v19 when someone else showed me their own aimbot. we jumped around and i discovered the angular spazzing bug.
He doesn't always aim directly at you, though, his vision is adjusting to where it's predicting you'll be. That's something that blhack did but a lot of other aimbots didn't.

Does Cca have any alts?

I bookmarked a download someone made for BLHack.dll.
I would record whats its like using it but I wouldn't want to risk getting revoked.

Better not to
Be caught with it and you'll be revoked

I bookmarked a download someone made for BLHack.dll.
I would record whats its like using it but I wouldn't want to risk getting revoked.
I'm pretty sure I never downloaded it, but I still get accused of aimbotting a lot in TDMs. Freaking kids can't handle getting their asses handed to them; they think they're too good for any non-hacker to beat them.

Heres a drama topic from a bit ago of Cca using the float tool to cheat on Zapk's Rising Lava.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241009.0

Cca is really getting on Badspots bad side.
He might get revoked soon if he keeps this up.

Double post

Heres more of his IDs