Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23191 times)

i support cca because forget mondays

Adioua is an ethical hacker. He's still a hacker, but at least he's not being unethical with it and making people mad.

Blake is just....

Let me make a quote.

"Making a mistake is temporary, stupidity is forever."

There, that's how I feel about this situation.
Stop posting here and let this drama die off already

Quote from: FacePalmParadox's profile page
Sometimes I make good posts, sometimes I mess up.

So today Cca accused me of using blhack.dll just for finding him on tez's, and he admit using the aimbot (We were on Tezuni's Prop Hunt)
I never admitted to using aimbot on the server. You asked me if I had it and I said "I don't deny that I have it".
I didn't say I was using it. It ruins the game for me honestly.

Also I said that I think you have it because I was hiding behind that tunnel and the first spot as soon as you spawn was go there. I started to go around on the other side and you stopped and went the other direction to meet up with me. I noticed that and I stopped and went the other way. And you did the same. Which was very suspicious.
Then once you figured that you weren't going to catch me like that you decided to get on top of the build and shoot me from up there. You went directly for me. Which is then when I accused you of using it.

If you didn't use it then fine, but don't put words into my mouth. "Cca admitted to using it"

"I don't deny that I have it"
The only difference between saying this and saying "I am using it" is that you sound like a richard.

*I mentioned before you joined. It was just Nobot, Momm3, and I who were there doing the project.
*I enabled it because I was bored. I find entertainment in the glitchy spins
*I'm not trying to disprove anything you are claiming. I am trying to argue the point that I should be pardoned from this because I was not using it in a malicious way.
I was using it for the aimbot. I was just using it to follow players around and jump on them. As I said, I enjoy the glitchy spinning.

What I believe you are refering to "Use it" is to use it maliciously. Well I have two good reasons for that:
1. It was a building server, I cannot possibly be malicious with it.
2. I don't believe in cheating ever since I got banned from Zapk's server. I had re-evaluated how I want to keep my future reputation in the Blockland Community.
Aimbot is too crappy to use in minigames. Of course this is impossible for me to prove, I only have my words. Sentry knows very well I cannot disprove this theory. This leads me to the conclusion that Sentry is out to get me for something I may have done to him in the past. I don't recall any bad incidents with Sentry and myself, but my memory is bad.
After I re-justify myself again. I'd like to know why Sentry dislikes me.
Well, you will still get your key revoked since blhack.dll violates the EULA.

Read the loving topic before you post.
He's not getting revoked for using it. Badspot would have revoked him a long time ago.

loving lol

I think your cogs stopped turning again.

To clear things up further, pretty sure Badspot bans for distribution and creating malicious content. Not admitting to having it. Which is why Cca wasn't banned.

All respect lost (like i had any for you anyway).

At my server, he literally asked for admin saying "He can stop hackers."
This shows he totally trustworthy and honest!
/support

Why did you bump this. :/