Cca possibly using BLHack.dll

Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23282 times)

he might not have used it 'harmfully', but there certainly are people out there who do. this stuff should be patched, it's been a year.

Thanks for adding to the conversation Swat One. I hadn't thought about that.
It looks like Badspot has been online recently. Unsure if he has seen this drama. Maybe he has and he ignored it. We may never know. If Badspot did comment on this thread after reading everything I am very curious of what he would say.

Thanks for being respectful about the situation.
Everyone at the age of 18 should know when to be serious in a situation like this. I'm can guess some maybe a few of you have seen how I act in-game. Well that's in-game. I act silly, I joke, and I sometimes do immature things just for humor. But here this should not be treated as a "Game" this is a serious discussion. A place to be mature.

he might not have used it 'harmfully', but there certainly are people out there who do. this stuff should be patched, it's been a year.
Yes I agree 100%. I've encountered people who also use this. I shan't give out names because this drama topic is about me.

I would imagine Badspot would have a ton of reports coming again against you.  Badspot might've said, "Oh dear lord, I'll take care of this later."

As for Blake1's server. I don't recognize it as an official server. I tend to only join high player count servers that are popular, or legit development servers. [size=5 pt]get rekt'd[/size]
"unofficial"
"non-high playercount"
We get an average of 30 players each time we host, stop trying to be a friend

In extension, it is Badspot who determines if said hacks are illegal or otherwise permitted.  What the EULA does is give Badspot the right to decide this with effective legal stand, since Badspot owns the rights to his own game.  Since Cca hasn't been banned, either Badspot hasn't been online, or he wants to see how this turns out.

Think of it as the EULA being the judge, but Badspot being the police.  The judge cannot arrest the offenders, but the police, as the executive force, can.  This is in-part what's so unappealing about YouTube's policy on copyright– it is all determined and executed with one electronic system.

Though, Badspot is not one for double standards, as far as I've seen.

Again, not defending or attacking Cca, just bringing points to the table.
Fair points but if Badspot is the police, he can turn a blind eye to the crime but the crime is still a crime nonetheless.

"unofficial"
"non-high playercount"
Woah hostile

"unofficial"
"non-high playercount"
rude

you guys realize he's probably going to get banned anyway right

you guys realize he's probably going to get banned anyway right
I hope so.

Woah hostile
rude
I mainly got mad because he said "get rekt'd" in small text like some little 3 year old would.

I mainly got mad because he said "get rekt'd" in small text like some little 3 year old would.
OI

Because hacking should only be banned on popular servers.

I was just joking when I said rude :P