Cca possibly using BLHack.dll

Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23283 times)

he might not have used it 'harmfully', but there certainly are people out there who do. this stuff should be patched, it's been a year.
"it's beenba year" should give you a hint that badspot has no intention on patching it.

^2 posts up.

Pretty much how I see it.

Cca did something bannable at his own risk.
At the same time, Cca is really respectful, like more respectful than 97% of people here.

Tbh I don't really want him banned, and it will be sad for me at least to see him go, but the ban is reasonable and I can't argue against it.

^2 posts up.

Pretty much how I see it.

Cca did something bannable at his own risk.
At the same time, Cca is really respectful, like more respectful than 97% of people here.

Tbh I don't really want him banned, and it will be sad for me at least to see him go, but the ban is reasonable and I can't argue against it.
Exactly, it's not like he hurt the game or anyone else so I don't see why everyone has a stick up their ass about this. He'll get banned if Badspot feels he deserves it and it'll be over.

Bl hack still violates the end user license agreement
...Blockland has an EULA?

he might not have used it 'harmfully', but there certainly are people out there who do. this stuff should be patched, it's been a year.
yeah. didn't computermix tell badspot how he managed it?

Yeah okay it's a ''hack''
But did he use it to ruin your game experience? Pretty sure he was only following you around with the hack turned on, I don't see how that is a bad thing.

...Blockland has an EULA?
  • If you installed it without steam, you were forced to click "Accept" to it when the installer first popped up
  • If you bought it through steam, you're forced to agree to the steam EULA, which states that by agreeing to it you also agree to the game's own EULA as well

Visolator is also an admin at this server.

Yeah, all respect I had for Blake1 just went out the window.  What a prick.

Yeah, all respect I had for Blake1 just went out the window.  What a prick.
He's still at it. But this time TwenteFreak had something to say.

What the forget is wrong with you Blake.

The thing that gets me is how Visolator still thinks that blhack steals your key. It doesn't.

i suddenly want to kill everyone with the name "blake"