THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE

Author Topic: THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE  (Read 11940 times)

Yeah I'm not too happy right now

My dad answered a call less than 5 minutes ago asking for John (me)
Caller ID said "international call"
They called themselves "tom" and claimed we were school friends

Now I want answers
What else do you and your starfish friends know about me
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:15:03 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Thompson from the forums?

So how do you know Tom? School, outside interactions, what?

So how do you know Tom? School, outside interactions, what?
The thing is I don't. He's troll-calling

The thing is I don't.
Instead of making a topic to address this issue. You could have just consulted with him over steam/skype.

thompson 2: electric boogaloo

The thing is I don't. He's troll-calling
Then how do you know anything about this guy? He could be a random stranger prank calling random numbers and asking for the name john. Or maybe it's a friend from school prank calling you.

Then how do you know anything about this guy? He could be a random stranger prank calling random numbers and asking for the name john. Or maybe it's a friend from school prank calling you.
A prank caller doesn't call international. He calls locally, that if it was a friend it wouldn't have said on his phone that it was a international phone number.

Instead of making a topic to address this issue. You could have just consulted with him over steam/skype.
making a topic about the problem is preferable to talking to thompson. pretty much everything is

making a topic about the problem is preferable to talking to thompson. pretty much everything is
Oh, sorry didn't know he was a douche.

A prank caller doesn't call international. He calls locally.
There are websites, apps and services that easily fake a caller id.
How would you know that?

How would you know that?
umm, I've talked to him before?? that doesn't seem like something that would be hard to figure out

of loving course, not a surprise to see tom being an starfish

just ignore him, he does this stuff and thinks its funny

Assuming it even was Thompson, which is a big if by the way, making a thread about it was the absolute worst thing to do in this situation because you just gave him the exact reaction he wanted

umm, I've talked to him before?? that doesn't seem like something that would be hard to figure out
How have you talked to a random caller that called bloukface? Am I missing something here?