Author Topic: Betel's up to it again...  (Read 25664 times)

I asked before it came some stupid fad.
yeah you're right
seriously LOOK AT HALF THE MEMBERS

I should have been more clear.  My point is he is exactly the type that would make it happen, not meaning he's smart enough to know how to conduct one personally.  People DDoS for a few bucks.  This aspect of his character seems really obvious to me.  So you weren't being sarcastic then?
pretty much anyone is capable of causing a small DoS attack. you seriously download a program, and type in a website and hit go. It is that simple, anyone can really do it. I have no doubts that raven and betel did it, they both seem the viva la revolution type.
They do stupid stuff in public just for attention, they aren't actually ones to do the DDoS attack.

I know them on a personal level, that's why I know atleast Raven isn't dumb enough to do a DDoS attack. Betel would only attack a server, not the entirety of BL. He was contacted by those other DDoSers but he hasn't got the slightest intentions (from what I've heard from "You") to do any of that stuff.

So... Betel was contacted by DDoS'rs...?

Betelgeuse is gone, just need to get rid of these starfishs.
HA! No he's not.
Sorry, what were you saying?

So... Betel was contacted by DDoS'rs...?
it was one of the various dumb fringe groups who believe they can destroy blockland and invited betel to join after the second revoke

he said no but i'm not sure how well his word holds up here

it was one of the various dumb fringe groups who believe they can destroy blockland and invited betel to join after the second revoke

he said no but i'm not sure how well his word holds up here
I see...

Ignore ravencroft, he was just on his way out (again).
I've lost count. :(

I asked before it came some stupid fad.
so you're a hipster

so you're a hipster
before it came cancerous
is that better

Oddly enough, Betelgeuse has been awfully quiet before his alts were deactivated. Sure, he forgeted stuff up in the game, but not really on the forum.

Whether he did it or not he still brought this stuff on himself.

It always makes me laugh when handicapped users spend all their time acting like morons, then when something like this happens they get pissed when they are accused and nobody believes them. Maybe if Betel wouldn't have acting like a loving idiot Badspot and others would have believed his story. He spent all this time digging a hole of idiocy and now he can't climb out to defend himself. He should have thought about this when he decided to make a crappy name for himself.

Act like a idiot all you want, but don't be surprised when people accuse you of things and nobody believes your excuses due to the stuffty past you created for yourself.

It always makes me laugh when handicapped users spend all their time acting like morons, then when something like this happens they get pissed when they are accused and nobody believes them. Maybe if Betel wouldn't have acting like a loving idiot Badspot and others would have believed his story. He spent all this time digging a hole of idiocy and now he can't climb out to defend himself. He should have thought about this when he decided to make a crappy name for himself.

Act like a idiot all you want, but don't be surprised when people accuse you of things and nobody believes your excuses due to the stuffty past you created for yourself.
exactly

Destroyer destroys once again!

-cut-
Betel isn't complaining, it's Ravencroft who had nothing to do with what Betel was doing a few nights ago, who got revoked.

Betel isn't complaining, it's Ravencroft who had nothing to do with what Betel was doing a few nights ago, who got revoked.

?????