Author Topic: Betel's up to it again...  (Read 25614 times)

Ravencroft has often struck me as that type of habitual problem user. Glad to see he got revoked. This is just.

?????
Cca posted a picture of a conversation to Raven, not to anyone else. He isn't complaining, then telling them to post it on the forums. That's just a private conversation between Raven and Betel.

Cca posted a picture of a conversation to Raven, not to anyone else. He isn't complaining, then telling them to post it on the forums. That's just a private conversation between Raven and Betel.

It is still complaining. Complaining about a situation to one person is still complaining. Betel, despite the problems he brought on himself, is expressing displeasure about Badspot's decision. If he would be like "it's whatever" then he would not be complaining, but he is obviously upset.

Who is Betelgeuse?
were you raised in a test tube and released at puberty?

Who is Betelgeuse?
that awkward stuff that comes out of beetles betels

Who is Betelgeuse?
how new are you to the bl community

your answer: he's a widely known troll/richardwad who has atleast 10 alts (alternate accounts) and if he gets on a server he spams random stuff and pisses people off. he owns a clan called "nigerian cunts" (i kid you not) and he can be cool sometimes (rarely) but don't mess with him.  :cookieMonster:

Betel isn't complaining, it's Ravencroft who had nothing to do with what Betel was doing a few nights ago, who got revoked.
Reminder: Ravencroft has keyshared repeatedly with Betelgeuse and several other problem users, including a troll by the name of "iNoc" and one "Allun Pentax".

Incase this wasnt mentioned before, Carly is ADMIN, i wonder why she didn't ban him.

Never cared for Betelgeuse but Ravencroft was pretty cool, although he did send me a lot of random stuff on steam before

I guess they are habitual problem users, so maybe it is right that they're banned.

Incase this wasnt mentioned before, Carly is ADMIN, i wonder why she didn't ban him.

He was spamming the server, in part, by repeatedly leaving and then coming back incredibly quickly so it was difficult to ban him. He was banned every time he took the time to spam the chat in other ways.

He was spamming the server, in part, by repeatedly leaving and then coming back incredibly quickly so it was difficult to ban him. He was banned every time he took the time to spam the chat in other ways.
I suggest entering the Clear Bricks menu. Few people know this, but the Clear Bricks menu gets the name of every single person who has recently joined the server, and you can ban them from within the Clear Bricks menu.

Wow, looks like you have come back to the forums.

Huh, so it's Betel who is trying to DdoS stuff, that makes loads of sense. Believe it or not, I wouldn't mind Betel doing a few spam attacks, and I say, a FEW. Not a whole army. What I do care however, is if he Ddos's blockland, because that way, I can't get work done for my project! If you want a big deal, talk to Ravencroft. He is one big dumbass for community services.

Huh, no wonder I see so much of this crap. Yet, I feel like he is possible to ban in a way. Next time you see this, go to the admin menu, and as soon as his random name appears, give it to him.

Never cared for Betelgeuse but Ravencroft was pretty cool, although he did send me a lot of random stuff on steam before

I guess they are habitual problem users, so maybe it is right that they're banned.

Er, sorry but aren't you a member of the Nigerian cunts? Don't matter. You could be possibly right on your post however as those two are a big threat to the community. and finally, last quote.

I think the reason being is because... well... to put it in a way. All the admins play out as Wile.e while Betel & possibly Raven both play out as the Road runner, except they try to get every possible chance they get.

http://global3.memecdn.com/father-of-troll_o_619032.jpg

Just to sum up what Betel is.

Yet another bump. Good job.