Author Topic: Visolator's World RPG - 32% (Alpha at 50%) (Working even more!)  (Read 2901 times)

Hello, remember Visolator's Level Up RPG? Yea, that was a total wreck. At first, I remember making that mod, it was so insecured, the mod would break easily, and people would be able to cheat by getting more exp somehow.

All of that will change. I have learned to code a lot more. That old code was made about a year ago, I have changed a lot since then.

Basically this mod will have a campaign, pvp, side missions (quests), dangerous missions for bigger rewards, a shop with many things to help along your journey to the final destination. There is a lot more than there was, but this mod will take forever if people barely help. We need to build everything that is NOT in green/blue. If you wish, you can help us. You can apply here to help if you like, and I will give you the pass in a PM.
Building - 25%
Badspot's Castle - 100% (Blockland's home)
Cave - 100%
Desert - 100%
Grasslands - 100%
Town - 8%
Space - 0%
Rocky Mountains - 0%
Ghost's Castle - 0%
-More places-

Coding - 96%
Core - 80%
Health & Damage - 100%
Load & Save - 100%
Datablocks - 100%
PvP - 100%

Eventing - 100%

GUI - 64%

Here is the build so far:

-Updating Picture-

Most build credits go to Cecil.

GUI is going to be remade as well, the old one (will be shown soon)

Compared to the new one (Pictures coming soon once has more good stuff on it), it is very different.

Want to help? Ask here.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:22:24 AM by Advanced Bot »

This looks pretty amazing, I love how you did the castle, I can't wait to see it finished.
I'd like to help if my internet wasn't complete stuff, though I probably would get in the way more then I would help.

This looks pretty amazing, I love how you did the castle, I can't wait to see it finished.
I'd like to help if my internet wasn't complete stuff, though I probably would get in the way more then I would help.
Yea, most people ask for the pass because they just want to see the work of the server. I can't unlock it because idiots come on eventually and spam it like everything is going out of style, lol.

Problem is, this will take a long time to make, but it should be worth it.

Map is going to be a medium-large sized map. Coding and GUI development is getting better.

Dont use those gross prints, use default

Problem is, this will take a long time to make, but it should be worth it.

It better be worth it if it takes a long time, you're gonna have to hire more builders if you haven't already. I would help, but I usually only have time on Fridays through Sundays, and during those days I do other stoof. :P  :cookie:

those are default prints?

Do you need any modelers? I'm itching for a new project

I don't understand, those are default prints, what's wrong about them?

Do you need any modelers? I'm itching for a new project
We may. I was thinking of new playertypes, if you are able to animate. Otherwise, weapons sound good.

looks pretty mediocre
the modter castle turns me away. it's really designed for terrain, bricks look so much better.
also the modter textures are super ugly. i would use brick texture or blank.
also the dirt wall is ugly.

i like the terrain though.
it seems like a good idea but i always feel like if someone posts a topic with less than 1/10 of their project done it will probably never be done. people always scream at me and say this is dumb, but I am yet to see an exception.

Should I make it so if there are no players near the bot (and wasn't attacked), should the bot disappear to help ghosting?