Author Topic: Chadvayne (27457) - "i like pissing people off"  (Read 2037 times)

Earlier I was on 'Tezuni's Super Creeper' and sadly one of the game maps is broken because it doesn't have any creeper spawns, so the only way to skip it; is to either wait an hour, or have everyone in the server commit Self Delete to end the round. Obviously everyone chose the second option, however this is when a player called Chadvayne started causing trouble; after everyone else was dead, he said the only way he'd kill himself is if we all sent him money through Paypal...
The pictures speak for themselves.

After the mod online made it clear that no one was going to be paying him anyway, he started the classic "say please and I will" conversation.

Instead of wasting time arguing, most people just said 'please', however after a higher rank mod came online; people started complaining.

are regular mods unable to kick or something

are regular mods unable to kick or something
Not sure how Tezuni's rank system works, but apparently no.

Pretty sure all mods have the same power as each other
unless Tezuni's changed something recently.

Wait no, hold on I got it wrong. Normal mods CAN kick, however the one online at the time didn't because he was giving Chadvayne a warning. It seems only mods with [MOD] instead of [Mod] can ban though.

I was just warning him, then later he kill his self.

I was just warning him, then later he kill his self.
killed*

the real question is, why were you playing one of tezuni's servers?

the real question is, why were you playing one of tezuni's servers?
To be honest, they can be fun as well, don't just dump Tezuni as terrible

He was being annoying even though the rules state that he can not be that way. I banned him because kicking would lead to him coming back and persisting his annoying behavior.

To be honest, they can be fun as well, don't just dump Tezuni as terrible

didn't he straight admit that donators get preferential treatment up to and including better gear and privileges then normal users

as in, didn't he straight admit to engaging in stuffbird business practice in order to keep an audience of kids who don't know better

Oh, look, another drama about Tezuni's drama-ridden servers.

didn't he straight admit that donators get preferential treatment up to and including better gear and privileges then normal users

as in, didn't he straight admit to engaging in stuffbird business practice in order to keep an audience of kids who don't know better
^^^^ This 1000%

Well actually this drama has hardly anything to do with Tezuni, his server or his staff; just a player on it. Either way, I don't really either like or dislike Tezuni.

^^^^ This 1000%
there's ways around that restriction. you have one guy who is a donator and you have your physics planes on his slopes ctf and you too can wind up with permanent donator equipment.

it's not an issue of 'dang, i sure do wish that i could become a donator without donating'

it's an issue of there being a divide at all. it's classic pay2win and pay2win justification, it's coaxing players into spending cash on things by making them mechanically worse then the system they actually revolve around. it's false advertising, it's underhanded, and is a mechanism to exploit children in particular who dont know better and will go to someone like a parent to point money wherever the forget in order to make them happy