Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)

Author Topic: Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)  (Read 63748 times)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:08:41 PM by Ducky duck »

It was working recently

Is this bannable?
No, it just makes you look stupid. Faking a ban message is, however.

No, it just makes you look stupid. Faking a ban message is, however.
I just made it bold and red, i didn't realize it was going to look like that lol. Sorry badspot.

It seems to work sometimes for certain people.

Its back up!

Daprongs should get Hammer Editor to host it, if he doesn't feel weird about it.
But if it ever gets DDoS'd we could prolly erase HE from the list of suspects.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:22:14 AM by Ducky duck »

please please PLEASE can you make an editable keybind for it? my friend has it on steam so he opens up steam instead of rtb
on shift tab

please please PLEASE can you make an editable keybind for it? my friend has it on steam so he opens up steam instead of rtb
on shift tab
You can change the bind. Open up the overlay, click Options at the bottom and then a menu will appear. The first setting that you can edit is the keybind. If you can't even open the RTB overlay because of steam change your steam overlay temporarily (or forever, shift+tab is a terrible choice), change RTBs, then revert back to the old one.

REPOST ALERT

does this have server control/ RTB prefs

Server down, again.

i keep getting friend requests from someone called kong321 or something and i've even tried blocking him but it won't stop. The whole friend system is just lagging in general and bugging out on my end

My server was DDos attacked. Does this look familiar?
Incoming DDoS - 23.236.145.22
ipv4 2 udp 17 25 src=95.24.70.249 dst=23.236.145.22 sport=1900 dport=28000 [UNREPLIED] src=23.236.145.22 dst=95.24.70.249 sport=28000 dport=1900 mark=0 secmark=0 use=2

Ok the server/s are now down. It can't connect to RTB connect.

Ok the server/s are now down. It can't connect to RTB connect.

As stated this is beta, so I am still rebooting the server quite often as I am adding/fixing it.

My server was DDos attacked. Does this look familiar?
Umfortunatly yes,,, Just stupid people....

i keep getting friend requests from someone called kong321 or something and i've even tried blocking him but it won't stop. The whole friend system is just lagging in general and bugging out on my end
Yes as I restart the server I sometimes overwrite the user database.
So some friends may dissapear and smoe invites may reappear.