Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)

Author Topic: Return To Blockland support (IRC Chat)  (Read 63702 times)

Wait, whats the process to download this again? Having trouble getting it to work

Wait, where did DAProgs go? He just sorta vanished.

I don't get it, everyone else's RTB is broken, yet mine works %100?

I think it may be some version related bug.

>realizes theres now addon lists in the rtb thing again
>cries of happiness
really though daprogs dont ditch us
make rtb a thing again

>realizes theres now addon lists in the rtb thing again
>cries of happiness
really though daprogs dont ditch us
make rtb a thing again
fixed

Certain RTB prefs arent appearing for me, the affected addons are as follows: Gas Mod, Duplorocator, Default Style Weapons, DWeps Russian expansion, JVS and Syringes.

Anyone got a fix or explanation (or even in game commands to change attributes) so I can fix this?

Certain RTB prefs arent appearing for me, the affected addons are as follows: Gas Mod, Duplorocator, Default Style Weapons, DWeps Russian expansion, JVS and Syringes.

Anyone got a fix or explanation (or even in game commands to change attributes) so I can fix this?
It's because they use old RTB prefs filepath, and look for the wrong global pref bool, instead of /hooks/serverControl.cs and $RTB::Hooks:ServerControl
You can check your console for more info on this

Quote from: code
   if(!$Duplorcator::PrefsLoaded)
   {
      if($RTB::Hooks:ServerControl)
         exec("Add-Ons/System_ReturnToBlockland/hooks/serverControl.cs");

Make sure to change this for the other add-ons as well. If your prefs still do not show up it's because of the GUI control limit (default 50 and 100)
You could try using GRTB and seeing if more prefs show up for you(250+ controls)

It's because they use old RTB prefs filepath, and look for the wrong global pref bool, instead of /hooks/serverControl.cs and $RTB::Hooks:ServerControl
You can check your console for more info on this

Make sure to change this for the other add-ons as well. If your prefs still do not show up it's because of the GUI control limit (default 50 and 100)
You could try using GRTB and seeing if more prefs show up for you(250+ controls)

GRTB has the same issue, so I dont know how to change the pref bool, I made a topic in help section so if you can post instructions I would greatly appreciate it.

can someone help me? I downloaded this version and i started bl and i connect, right? BUt when i opened my sv my RTB stop to connect to chat, PLZ WHAT I DO!

can someone help me? I downloaded this version and i started bl and i connect, right? BUt when i opened my sv my RTB stop to connect to chat, PLZ WHAT I DO!
try reinstalling RTB... if it doesnt work, IDK.

What the forget is wrong with you? Please stop being so creepy.
By oral support I think he means chat functions such as chat messages Etc.

By oral support I think he means chat functions such as chat messages Etc.
gg replying to a post from april
try reinstalling RTB... if it doesnt work, IDK.
gg you two for bumping the topic

Actually, only smashed_eggs bumped the topic.

gg replying to a post from aprilgg you two for bumping the topic
u wot m8 zed? hey buddy. aka me is the red beast if ya wanne wont 2 now how 2 b frind with me