Author Topic: Racism at Badspot's Speedkart server  (Read 2463 times)

There was a rather big drama-fest at Badspot's over 2 trolls/actual tribals that began to spam/harrass other members, typing tribal and other offensive comments. I suppose I was kind of aggressive, but I have limits. You can probably see that the two people who incited the argument are "black people suck" and "Pouch"

[/url]

[/img]

Just an additional note, "black people suck"'s BLID is 20194. I was unable to get Pouch's id.

What a wealth of screenshots.

Just an additional note, "black people suck"'s BLID is 20194. I was unable to get Pouch's id.

Scratch that, someone gave me the wrong ID. I'm a noob so I don't know how to get IDs

Here's all of them so far:

black people suck : 20196

Pouch : 16061

sherod washington : 14132    - sherod washington was another person who harassed people for no reason.

This is still going on btw...

I was Wilson, and yeah, they were being huge richards to everyone on the server.

over thirty images and you have to click on all of them to actually see the chat jesus christ

jesus christ all those images

In my defense I just kind of winged this.

oh well, at least you provided evidence

This is not what you should do on a drama topic.
But I actually think the OP made a good decision by thumbnailing all the screenshots, otherwise the page would be 20 MB in size and scrolling would take forever. However, you could use [table ] and organize the thumbnails into rows and columns.

Has anyone else noticed how many trolls operate in pairs? Darkeh and Ikoyian, "black people suck" and Pouch, Ravencroft and Betelgeuse...

Scratch that, someone gave me the wrong ID. I'm a noob so I don't know how to get IDs
the very last box in the "advanced" section of the options menu should say "show BL_IDs"