Author Topic: Racism at Badspot's Speedkart server  (Read 2471 times)

Has anyone else noticed how many trolls operate in pairs? Darkeh and Ikoyian, "black people suck" and Pouch, Ravencroft and Betelgeuse...
Bandits in Skyrim rarely travel alone either.

Good thing I was perma-banned from that server.  :cookieMonster:

That server is full of non-educated people and hackers.

black people suck is back on the server as asian people suck, there was three of em but now theres 2

theyre still here by the way

Perhaps try to stop feeding the trolls?

Racism, family values, research and all the other things are part of the internet. These are things you need to put up with.

Perhaps try to stop feeding the trolls?

Racism, family values, research and all the other things are part of the internet. These are things you need to put up with.
doesn't make it ok.
sure, don't feed the trolls, but that doesn't make it ok to do these things.

Has anyone else noticed how many trolls operate in pairs? Darkeh and Ikoyian, "black people suck" and Pouch, Ravencroft and Betelgeuse...
Robo Noob and I used to top that list. It's a shame our portion of the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on Blockland has shrunk so much as time passed after the Miika incident. It's like our legacy is gone.

Robo Noob and I used to top that list. It's a shame our portion of the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on Blockland has shrunk so much as time passed after the Miika incident. It's like our legacy is gone.
you're much more mature now, though, thank god.

holy nostalgia

i should say hi to miika sometime