Author Topic: Message forum profile  (Read 2664 times)

It should not send a message to the chat and instead make a center or bottom print that tells you that you don't have a forum profile

It should not send a message to the chat and instead make a center or bottom print that tells you that you don't have a forum profile
Just for the sake of keeping people from whining "BUT I DOOOOOOOO HAVE ONE", it should instead state "No forum profile was found associated with your BL_ID."

Actually this happens

Just for the sake of keeping people from whining "BUT I DOOOOOOOO HAVE ONE", it should instead state "No forum profile was found associated with your BL_ID."
that it what was supposed to happen I believe I accidently broke something, will fix

I have fixed the bug no download required, sorry about that

Is there a way I can set it to link to THIS profile.

I think I've had like 4 forum accounts since my original 713

use the same key in-game as you use on the forums

use the same key in-game as you use on the forums

Wow way to solve the problem setro 10/10 I totally didnt think of that idea or rule it out due to its handicapation.
You're an idiot.

Wow way to solve the problem setro 10/10 I totally didnt think of that idea or rule it out due to its handicapation.
You're an idiot.
how am I an idiot? i'm trying to help you, it's your fault your using another key, or got revoked
no surprise you have 5+ dramas. say I have no place to say this, but i was literally trying to help you, i haven't mastered telepathy yet

how am I an idiot? i'm trying to help you, it's your fault your using another key, or got revoked
I didn't get revoked.
If you haven't noticed, many people have multiple forum accounts.
The reason you're an idiot is the fact you failed to realise the illogical decision of using the 52k ID for the sake of this add-on alone.

I have updated the addon
redownload type setBlProfileBLID(52299); into the console to set your bl_id to a different forum profile