Furdle, seriously?

Author Topic: Furdle, seriously?  (Read 6702 times)

So i was on that Teuvon's floating islands server thingy and that A-hole furdle had to be an idiot. Seriously furdly, getting rly tired of your stuff

Furdle is that king of guy that nobody can take it seriously

Furdle has a point. Who the forget sells their server, especially on Blockland?

I'm probably not seeing the full story behind that, but the initial thought is awkward as hell.

What I'm more concerned about:

What I'm more concerned about:

location on OP's profile is belgium so that's probably just his keyboard

did you really try to sell your server though? he didn't have to say that stuff, but idk about that one

location on OP's profile is belgium so that's probably just his keyboard
w/ azerty keyboard we have to pres "SHIFT" first to select numbers.

did you really try to sell your server though? he didn't have to say that stuff, but idk about that one
Someone tried to buy it for 5 dollar, idk why.

obviously he can't talk stuff to ppl in real life. he's gotta do it somewhere  :cookieMonster:

furdle just has a big ego so he has to try to start stuff with everyone he sees as potentially becoming better than him

im assuming

furdle just has a big ego so he has to try to start stuff with everyone he sees as potentially becoming better than him
It's possible, but experts always try to hide their weaknesses so their bite is as big and if not bigger than their bark.  he may be better, but he may not be.

After Buttman left, he began to stuff on the basis of the story, and while he was correct that there was no objective, the core of the project is free-form.  The objectives are what you set for yourself.

Be a marauding pirate and create a band of pirates?  Go for it.
Be a solo traveler masquerading as a terrorist?  Just fine.
Create a transportation agency or be the roadside assistance of the sky?  Sure, whatever floats your boat.

The whole appeal to it is that it's free-form.  Many people say "Can't wait for this to be finished!" or "I can't wait!"  By virtue that only one highly critical member has said anything against it, it must not count for much, since people are enjoying it already in it's WIP stages.

furdle just has a big ego
^^ This so much. Anyway I do dislike Furdle, however a lot of servers/threads he has created I've enjoyed playing/reading; he just needs to stop being a cunt.

furdle just has a big ego so he has to try to start stuff with everyone he sees as potentially beyoming better than him
An example:

The topic title says its broken?
I don't see why anyone would actually want to use this horrible service. Better just to use a private VPS

It fails me how you people take this guy seriously. How does one do so? I'm lost for words...

-snip-
Oh christ, I can see why Furdle would flame you, and I'm on his side now.

Oh christ, I can see why Furdle would flame you, and I'm on his side now.

what