Author Topic: Furdle, seriously?  (Read 6736 times)

Mkay... Furdle insults me... Nothing going on...
I make a f@$king meme... Everybody overreacts...

I'm done with this bullstuff...
I lost hope in humanity...
this reminded me of that Fez developer guy

Ill buy the server for 10 RESPECTACOINS

According to my statistics, respect coins are pretty high right now.

Lol Espio, you are a good bit of a tard.
>You attempted to sell a build, not a server, a build, and then you LOST the save for it. There was no contingency plan what-so-ever, you were seriously going to sell roughly 2,000 digital bricks, and you probably would be incapable of helping someone else get all the right add-ons for it to run properly.
>You saw Jake making posters in general discussion for a VERY reasonable fee for the quality, claimed "I can do that for FREE!" Then you posted a topic and your posters ended up being garbage.
>You admined Snaked_snake, of all people. Have you even bothered to look at his posts? Or how the entire forum reacts to everything he posts?

All said, Furdle did kind of go out of his way to beat a dead horse.
But seriously, selling a build? Not even pitiful, that's just stupid. Whoever "offered" you $5 was, hopefully, kidding.

>You attempted to sell a build, not a server, a build, and then you LOST the save for it. There was no contingency plan what-so-ever, you were seriously going to sell roughly 2,000 digital bricks, and you probably would be incapable of helping someone else get all the right add-ons for it to run properly.
>You saw Jake making posters in general discussion for a VERY reasonable fee for the quality, claimed "I can do that for FREE!" Then you posted a topic and your posters ended up being garbage.
>You admined Snaked_snake, of all people. Have you even bothered to look at his posts? Or how the entire forum reacts to everything he posts?

But seriously, selling a build? Not even pitiful, that's just stupid. Whoever "offered" you $5 was, hopefully, kidding.

In case you haven't noticed by the sheer number of donator-only hat owners, the playerbase of Buttman/Espio's server isn't too bright, Advanced Bot/Visolator exempt.

he is an out-of-work pansy "actor" in London.
This

His stupid ego will just never stop, will it?

Both OP and Furdle are idiots. Case closed.

Both OP and Furdle are idiots. Case closed.
but will they blend? :3

Well this back fired lol

did anyone see the server he tried to sell?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=253253.0

Look how he can stimulate you to turn y'all against me? Just because I made a handicapped decision?

Look how he can stimulate you to turn y'all against me? Just because I made a handicapped decision?
you made many handicapped decisions before, stop acting like a victim, you made this thread backfired on yourself.

you made many handicapped decisions before, stop acting like a victim, you made this thread backfired on yourself.
cri

Correction: "Furdle made this tread backfire on yourself"

let's just put them both in a blender tho D:

also hi other belgian

Correction: "Furdle made this tread backfire on yourself"
you literally made a topic anyone can see, not to mention people hate you for being a cunt in general, not just for your failed scam. furdle is beating a dead horse, but he sure as hell didn't make everyone hate you, you did.