Author Topic: snowplower (35521) - Possible BLHack.dll use.  (Read 4501 times)

So, bonezkiller, the haze and I were playing Sanctus Rem's Grapple Knife TDM, we were just chilling around, until snowplower came and spawned.

While we were playing, we went for him, before we knew, he had aimbot;

Heres a video we recorded:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTCRsp2BAZk

/discuss

EDIT: the video is still processing, wait for a few mins.

I know Snowplower. He's an experienced knifer, not an aimbotter.

You are handicapped, and a complete dumbass. If someone uses aimbot, they cannot be able to grapple because their aim only stands on the target. You can't loving call out aimbot just because you die to him. That's like saying, iBlok kills me so he aimbots, please Learn how to play.

You are handicapped, and a complete dumbass. If someone uses aimbot, they cannot be able to grapple because their aim only stands on the target. You can't loving call out aimbot just because you die to him. That's like saying, iBlok kills me so he aimbots, please Learn how to play.
Wow way to be a richard

Yeah, he follows your movements. That's what you DO with a bit of reflexes. There's literally nothing I can see to suggest an aimbot here.

You are handicapped, and a complete dumb@#%. If someone uses aimbot, they cannot be able to grapple because their aim only stands on the target. You can't !@#&ing call out aimbot just because you die to him. That's like saying, iBlok kills me so he aimbots, please Learn how to play.
A bit aggressive, huh?

Doesn't appear to be aimbot, as he would have a harder time grappling. /nosupport

coming from the guy who has blhack.. i tots mcgotes believe you!

anyways i had to stop watching after 30 seconds because of that high voiced british guy, but from what i did see i saw no aimbot so yeah w/e

coming from the guy who has blhack.. i tots mcgotes believe you!

well you know if he has blhack he would know what it's like to knife with it?
if he even used blhack on a grapple knife at all??

anyways, doesn't really look like blhack at all

well you know if he has blhack he would know what it's like to knife with it?
if he even used blhack on a grapple knife at all??

anyways, doesn't really look like blhack at all
he claims to not use it on tdms so i would think he wouldnt assuming hes not lying but he also "knows" him so he could be sticking up for him, thats just my 2 cents though

I don't think that is really aimbot.

He could be pretty good; but, I don't really see him glitching with the aimbot, when I see people use the blhack, sometimes they glitch a little bit when they lock on someone.

I heard that the 'toggle' of Aimbot for BLHack.dll is to hold a certain key to lock a nearest target then stop holding it to unlock the aim of the target so he moves freely again , this means anyone near him, including his teammates.

Just look at how he does a spaz circle, that shows complete aimbotting.