snowplower (35521) - Possible BLHack.dll use.

Author Topic: snowplower (35521) - Possible BLHack.dll use.  (Read 4470 times)

Even if he is using an aimbot, the last time I checked, that's always been an add-on inside Blockland itself, not BLHack.dll. BLHack has the floathack and wallhack. Also, the spaz-circle, as you called it, is a sign of exclusively Truce's aimbot and direct edits.

Also, the spaz-circle, as you called it, is a sign of exclusively Truce's aimbot and direct edits.
Yep

so basically what we're saying here is that while this isn't blhack, this is still aimbotting and being a general richardwad ingame by cheating like a pathetic child?

i know for a fact snow is an alt

Even if he is using an aimbot, the last time I checked, that's always been an add-on inside Blockland itself, not BLHack.dll. BLHack has the floathack and wallhack. Also, the spaz-circle, as you called it, is a sign of exclusively Truce's aimbot and direct edits.

Who evers aimbot, he is still using aimbot, wont make a difference from its made from.

well you know if he has blhack he would know what it's like to knife with it?
if he even used blhack on a grapple knife at all??
I won't lie about this. I've tried using it on Knife TDM server like one or two times. Aimbot really sucks for knifing. No improvements at all. It makes it very much worse. I've even tried messing around with the settings to make it better. Aimbot is TERRIBLE. It's impossible to use aimbot on a knife TDM server.

What you see in the video is Snowplower's actual skill.

Who evers aimbot, he is still using aimbot, wont make a difference from its made from.
Not using aimbot. You just suck at knifing. <3

Uhh yes it does make a difference because the aimbot is either garbage like the one floating around or actually working.

Uhh yes it does make a difference because the aimbot is either garbage like the one floating around or actually working.
Nevertheless aimbot sucks for a majority of gamemodes in Blockland.

What you see in the video is Snowplower's actual skill.
Not using aimbot. You just suck at knifing. <3

Look carefully, he spazzed alot of times!

We were testing him, as you saw we were grappling on him, he killed us and followed our trail.

Of course he made it not too obvious, he didint do it all the time while i was making the video.

You are handicapped, and a complete dumbass. If someone uses aimbot, they cannot be able to grapple because their aim only stands on the target. You can't loving call out aimbot just because you die to him. That's like saying, iBlok kills me so he aimbots, please Learn how to play.
watch out, we got a cool grapple knife pro-bro here telling us how aimbots work

:(

i know for a fact snow is an alt

i know his previous names and forum account and every time I've played a game with him I've never seen anything that would denote aimbot. it might just be my opinion, but I don't think snow would be using blhack.dll

Now, I've known snowplower for quite a long time and I know three things..

•He excels at minigames, he's got very good awareness.
•Has anyone seen him in speedkart?
•He isn't a person who would delve into hacks, no way.

why would you use aimbot on grapple knife anyway?

I auto /support this,
Outpack doesn't lie about these things.

The evidence backs up your testimony op.

Reminds me of Kalphiter with a tank.