Author Topic: snowplower (35521) - Possible BLHack.dll use.  (Read 4488 times)

Why would you accuse people of aimbot when you use it yourself? Maybe trying to remove suspicion?

Anyway, from the vod it doesnt seem he has aimbot. If you've ever been on one of these servers, you would know there are people that good out there. I'm surprised you arent blaming everyone on these servers of aimbot. Most of them have equal or more skill than snowplower. I will give you one point, though, as some of his movements seem dodgy. (BLhack.dll, maybe?)

Outpack doesn't lie about these things.
He lied about having aimbot on Navaro's server, so maybe you need to review who you trust.

I've played with snowplower before, he isn't doing anything related to aimbotting according to the video and I don't think snow would do such a thing

Additional information, one of his previous names was Rink

Lol outpact you are just angry he can kill you and is better than you.

Where does the aimbot part happen?

Anyway, I see no aimbot. I think you are just bad at this.

"See look at that movement" how is a jump combo aimbotting

Also, small british kids

i don't understand what is going on, that isn't aimbotting or movement hacks. it looks like you guys are just pointing fingers wildly at the guy, exclaiming that they he is somehow hacking

To explain the "spazzing" out thing. Snowplower/Puffin taught me his knifing tricks and to always use third person. In third person you can see all around you. So he could have just turned around from awareness.

Anyways OP is an idiot and so are those who think this is actually aimbot lol.

He lied about having aimbot on Navaro's server,

There was no proof he used aimbot. This is not a fact.

There was no proof he used aimbot. This is not a fact.
However, Outpact has been noted as an starfish ingame. This makes any claims he makes somewhat more dubious.

However, Outpact has been noted as an starfish ingame. This makes any claims he makes somewhat more dubious.
I personally dont think Outpact has an aimbot. There is no existing aimbot out there that works like Navaro/Mega described it as. On that note I DO THINK Outpact is egotistical and a brat honestly. Also which is what i believed what happened on Navaro's server.

That video was funny, voice = total cringe and when you said aimbot when he was doing normal movements any knifer would do. who cant look at someone mid air to prepare to knife them

this is sad
outpact just sounds like hes butthurt about snowplower being better than him