Custardo (ID: 36715) and Gummy - Nuke abusers

Author Topic: Custardo (ID: 36715) and Gummy - Nuke abusers  (Read 3872 times)

So, I was playing on Score's Police Chase Simulator, when Custardo and Gummy started to spam mininukes in the minigame.
Incoming: A bunch of pictures of them killing themselves and others in the minigame with mininukes.

Also, they changed the name of the server to Attack of the Nukes!

Additionally, Custardo fetched me to the area where the mini nuke is, kicked me, then said 'admins only'. I know this isn't much proof, but the best I could get.

Also, Custardo banned Captain Obvious when he said he was taking screenshots.

Finally, Custardo banned Cheesemaster for "autism"

That's pretty much all.

custardo bans random people and kicks them for no reason, and all he does is spam mininukes on the server. i know this because i saw him do it so many times.
support.

why do people still have the mininuke

ADDITIONAL: Custardo also decided to ban everyone on the server.

i came out in the post i feel so special

look I'm in dere all "wat"

lmfao those are all year bans

what kind of moron grants these people admin
seriously what the forget

actually Score dropped by our server the other day and threw a few dozen slurs at us completely unprovoked so it wouldn't surprise me if he knows all about this.

I had no idea about this because I was at a baseball game. I was informed when HAD² and Champion108 passworded the server and kept it private. Apparently they were right. Custardo is now de-admined and banned permanently banned from the server. Sadly, we lost track of Gummy and couldn't track down his ID 

I had no idea about this because I was at a baseball game. I was informed when HAD² and Champion108 passworded the server and kept it private. Apparently they were right. Custardo is now de-admined and banned permanently banned from the server. Sadly, we lost track of Gummy and couldn't track down his ID 

if only RTB was still here :/

goddamnit i'm friends with him i should know

i'll join and unban everyone if it's up

not much i can do, i'll try to stop the crCIA asap

not much i can do, i'll try to stop the crCIA asap
Custardo is now de-admined and banned permanently banned from the server.