0 (0%)
meh
4 (19%)
nope.avi
7 (33.3%)
do better next
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: can't find my downloaded addons in the game  (Read 1627 times)

I need help I have downloaded three addons and I can't find them in blockland but the addons I had before work if anyone can help ill thank you.
[img www.gameskinny.com-][/img]

I need help I have downloaded three addons and I can't find them in blockland but the addons I had before work if anyone can help ill thank you.
[img www.gameskinny.com-][/img]
yes I failed the pic part

What folder did you put them in?

Also, you don't need to make polls unless you're asking a serious, honest question.

they are in the addons folder and the poll is just a thing I put in for some random reson

did you choose the custom gamemode?

also tell us what add-ons they are

They should be in C:\Users\YourUsername\Documents\Blockland\Add-Ons
Assuming you have Windows installed.

C:\Blockland
is only for the launcher. Older versions of Blockland had the files in C:\Blockland. When starting a game, chose "Custom".

They should be in C:\Users\YourUsername\Documents\Blockland\Add-Ons
Assuming you have Windows installed.

C:\Blockland
is only for the launcher. Older versions of Blockland had the files in C:\Blockland. When starting a game, chose "Custom".
Blockland ID:   86424
He's a steam user.
Go to properties

did you choose the custom gamemode?

also tell us what add-ons they are
I chose custom and I can't find these addons. Client_Admintags, RP_hourlybell, script_VIP, and sound_tf2memes.

just a note, client mods will be activated all the time. there is no need to activate them

check to see if they are indeed in the addons folder
check to see if they are indeed .zip files
if they are still not working, try to redownload them
if they continue to not work, please provide us with downloads so we can test it ourselves

just a note, client mods will be activated all the time. there is no need to activate them

check to see if they are indeed in the addons folder
check to see if they are indeed .zip files
if they are still not working, try to redownload them
if they continue to not work, please provide us with downloads so we can test it ourselves
ok the client addon are working but not the others