Author Topic: Pecon Boss Info  (Read 2637 times)

Shows Pecon's server's boss healths in HP instead of as a percentage!

Note: This does not work for Kaje 2.0, because he does not have a boss info page on Pecon's website.

Download (V3)

• V2: Fixed Penthselia/esilea having health show up as a percentage.
  • V3: Fixed Penthesilea having health show up as a percentage. Again.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:39:14 PM by Xalos »

Fantastic mod. Would put with Pecon7's Gui.

This will work well with the boss battle GUI.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the info on that site is outdated.

Have you tried looping through the datablocks, finding the one with the correct UI names and seeing if max health is sent with it?

Have you tried looping through the datablocks, finding the one with the correct UI names and seeing if max health is sent with it?

It's not; the health is variable based on the playercount, and is implemented scriptually, not through datablocks.

Even if it were, which would be stupid, the datablocks aren't retransmitted at the start of each round, so I can't check through that.

It's not; the health is variable based on the playercount, and is implemented scriptually, not through datablocks.

Even if it were, which would be stupid, the datablocks aren't retransmitted at the start of each round, so I can't check through that.
Just ask Pecon for the formula he uses to calculate the boss' health?

Note: Penthselia/esilea's health is still showing up as a percentage. This is not my fault; at some time around 6:40 AM today (April 18th), Pecon's page for Penthselia started showing a 404 Not Found error. Since the mod gets its info from the webpage for the boss, it can't find the health info for Penthselia/esilea.
if(%boss $= "Penthesilea")
   %boss = "Penthselia";   //Different name on the website (?!)
http://bossbattles.pecon.us/info/penethsilea/

Everyone involved misspelled her name, apparently. The story is that the boss was based on a god but Pecon misspelled the name when originally making it and it stuck for years until I was plugging the bosses in the new class system, and updated it to what it was always supposed to be. Now you know why I just call her "Spearzilla."