Author Topic: Air Control Playertype v2 - PLEASE re-download!  (Read 3584 times)

It's basically just a playertype that can move as freely in the air as it can on the ground (change directions, stop, etc.) It was quite simple to make; it's for George's Tower Climb server, but I'm releasing it here for anyone who wants to make a platformer or something.

Player_AirControl

v2 - No longer overwrites Player_NoJet. I don't have any kind of excuse; that was just dumb on my part. Please, PLEASE redownload!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 07:10:05 PM by TristanLuigi »

This should be a default player type

Thanks! :D

EDIT: The download isn't working, takes me to the download of a picture.

Thanks! :D

EDIT: The download isn't working, takes me to the download of a picture.
Sorry, I must have linked to my Blockland Add-Ons folder on Mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/peddqg1n77h861f/Player_AirControl.zip
Here's the correct link.

now rocket jump maps can be enjoyable

Someone should make Dropper maps like what Minecraft has and use this player type with it and enable fall damage

Code: [Select]
datablock PlayerData(PlayerNoJet : PlayerStandardArmor)
{
minJetEnergy = 0;
jetEnergyDrain = 0;
canJet = 0;
airControl = "1";

uiName = "Air Control Player";
showEnergyBar = false;
};

Why does it overwrite PlayerNoJet?

Just put this in your console or server add-on: PlayerStandardArmor.airControl = 1;

Just put this in your console or server add-on: PlayerStandardArmor.airControl = 1;
This saves you the trouble of doing that and also makes it useable with events or whatever

Code: [Select]
datablock PlayerData(PlayerNoJet : PlayerStandardArmor)
{
minJetEnergy = 0;
jetEnergyDrain = 0;
canJet = 0;
airControl = "1";

uiName = "Air Control Player";
showEnergyBar = false;
};

Why does it overwrite PlayerNoJet?
stuff, it does? I could've sworn I changed that. God damnit, I'll fix it real quick.

EDIT: Alright, fixed. I have absolutely no excuse, that was just plain stupid on my part. If you did download v1, please redownload.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 07:07:32 PM by TristanLuigi »