Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219198 times)

Try making a new minigame from scratch, and make sure the server and client version are the same. Also, restart the server if you didn't do that.
I restarted the server today and it's working fine. Odd.

Will there be a system where the Team Captain is chosen from the MVP of each team? (Except for the last captain)

that new api sounds amazing i love it

If you can change skin color, can you also change decal type (m/f stuff) and face?

Is it possible when creating a gamemode that uses Slayer to auto launch a slayer minigame with some kind of code you'd put into the Gamemode.txt?  Or would you just have to launch the game mode and then start a slayer minigame when you spawn?

Is it possible when creating a gamemode that uses Slayer to auto launch a slayer minigame with some kind of code you'd put into the Gamemode.txt?  Or would you just have to launch the game mode and then start a slayer minigame when you spawn?

yep. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170322.0#post_v21-game-modes

How can I create rounds that dont reset the minigame? I'm making a gamemode and I need 5 rounds, but I don't want the minigame to reset

I tried manually doing it with VCE events but for some reason VCE and Minigame doesn't want to collaberate

How can I create rounds that dont reset the minigame? I'm making a gamemode and I need 5 rounds, but I don't want the minigame to reset

I tried manually doing it with VCE events but for some reason VCE and Minigame doesn't want to collaberate

Why don't you want it to reset? What's your actual goal?

Why don't you want it to reset? What's your actual goal?
I'm creating a zombie survival gamemode, there are 5 rounds and every round more zombies spawn.

Basically I have 5 sets of bot holes named differently set to spawn each round. Players must win all 5 rounds to complete the minigame. (in this case, the EoRR comes up after)

Edit: I could do this all by scratch but VCE doesn't like minigame events for some reason
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:56:57 PM by Trogtor »

I'm creating a zombie survival gamemode, there are 5 rounds and every round more zombies spawn.

Basically I have 5 sets of bot holes named differently set to spawn each round. Players must win all 5 rounds to complete the minigame. (in this case, the EoRR comes up after)
you could have it reset and then utilize VCE to display "round #!" along with the pre round countdown feature that slayer has. could work well

you could have it reset and then utilize VCE to display "round #!" along with the pre round countdown feature that slayer has. could work well
For what I'm doing I don't want the players to respawn

You could package GameConnection::SpawnPlayer and if %minigame.resetting is true, block the respawn.

I'm running a slayer minigame and people are able to kill me even though I'm outside of the mini. it's bad for when you want to build while hosting the mini at the same time.

I'm running a slayer minigame and people are able to kill me even though I'm outside of the mini. it's bad for when you want to build while hosting the mini at the same time.

Please make sure that you have the latest version. If you type this in console, what version does it say you have?
Code: [Select]
echo($Slayer::Server::Version);