Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219899 times)

Activating package: LiveMenuPackage
 package LiveMenuPackage is already active

LiveMenu takes a while to start the game. Are you sure the game is crashing and you aren't just impatiently clicking?

i'm using blocknet with their rental keys, and the issue that i'm having is that i don't have the permission to create a minigame and there is no way that i've been able to find to change that. if someone could help with this issue that'd be fantastic

By default, any admin should be able to create a minigame. As a temporary fix, you can try deleting the config/server/Slayer files on the server in order to restore default settings. However, the best solution would be to make yourself the owner of the server.

yes but whe nin the advance tab i look for save load onfig its not there help

It's a button towards the bottom.

Are there any updates on bot vehicles being invincible if the owner isn't in the minigame? The problem happening on Zix's server still exists on Wrab's server.

No, but I just made a ticket for it. I guess I forgot about it earlier.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 10:13:23 AM by swat randomplayer1 »

Slayer_GAMEMODE_onModeStart Isn't called when the minigame is created from a config_slayer.cs file from a gamemode. Could you fix this in the next update?

I'm overhauling the entire game mode system. That will be included. Do you need me to release a small patch earlier than that?

I'm overhauling the entire game mode system. That will be included. Do you need me to release a small patch earlier than that?
I think I can just wait. I'll need to redo parts of the gamemode anyways, once the overhaul is released.

I think I can just wait. I'll need to redo parts of the gamemode anyways, once the overhaul is released.
Don't hesitate releasing your game mode because of this. I'm putting a lot of effort into making everything backwards compatible.

Don't hesitate releasing your game mode because of this. I'm putting a lot of effort into making everything backwards compatible.
It's still going to be a while before mine is released.

so if you download slayer in your server move. you are in a default minigame :iceCream:

Seeing a jpeg instead of the main menu was less festive and more startlingly intrusive. I reflexively deleted support_updater and everything that used it.

Seeing a jpeg instead of the main menu was less festive and more startlingly intrusive. I reflexively deleted support_updater and everything that used it.
Wow. Overreaction much? The code is in Slayer FYI. GameMode_Slayer/client/modules/specialFx/. I admit that it only should have appeared once, and not every time you start Blockland, but Greek2Me was only being festive. Also, instead of deleting everything that uses Support_Updater, you could have just deleted their version.txt files.

well forget you too!

Wow. Overreaction much? The code is in Slayer FYI. GameMode_Slayer/client/modules/specialFx/. I admit that it only should have appeared once, and not every time you start Blockland, but Greek2Me was only being festive. Also, instead of deleting everything that uses Support_Updater, you could have just deleted their version.txt files.

Does it actually appear every time you start Blockland? That's not supposed to happen... There is a bug where it reappears every time you open the main menu, but once you restart Blockland that stops happening.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 11:55:37 AM by Greek2me »

Does it actually appear every time you start Blockland? That's not supposed to happen... There is a bug where it reappears every time you open the main menu, but once you restart Blockland that stops happening.
No. I just assumed it based on other people's posts. It never appeared for me. Not once. I had to manually chop up the code to force it to appear. It was strange, even when I added an echo for when the code was executed, the echo never showed up when I executed it. I had to copy it and do eval(getClipboard());

It scared the stuff out of me more than anything else, however it loaded slow and I clicked out of it before seeing it all.

Happy holidays!

the smissmas splash surprised me but i thought it was cute