Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219981 times)

well forget you too!
I'm not trying to be grinchy, I was very sleep deprived at time of writing (making me exceptionally blunt)

I actually appreciate the thought, I just have something approaching a phobia of unexpected images appearing when doing something routine
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 02:18:28 PM by Teneksi »

well forget you too!
Wow. Overreaction much?

Yeah, forget you too for thinking something was wrong with slayer after the last incident.

Regardless it was more of a hassle for me considering I couldn't click out of it, effectively forcing me to wait until the last snowflake was off-screen to interact with anything.

Regardless it was more of a hassle for me considering I couldn't click out of it, effectively forcing me to wait until the last snowflake was off-screen to interact with anything.
You lost 30 seconds of your time because you were forced to observe a one-time holiday festivity, what a catastrophe!

Inb4 this turns into a drama thread about a misunderstood add-on instead of logically asking how to either avoid or fix this problem and communicating with each other in a mature fashionable way of if it affects the game or not.

You lost 30 seconds of your time because you were forced to observe a one-time holiday festivity, what a catastrophe!
Do you have any idea how many real catastrophes happen around the world every 30 seconds?!

I liked the idea behind it and as soon as i heard there was something special i went to look for it.
Maybe next time something less intrusive, i suppose. :S
But thanks Greek, happy holidays to you too!

When I saw the splash on Blockland, I was surprised. I had no idea what it was and where it came from until I read it...

The splash kind of gets in the way because I click it, it fades away so slowly, and it takes forever for that very last snowflake goes away before I can start using the main menu. Could you probably make it a little faster?

It keeps repeatedly appearing for me every time the main menu. Even after restart. At first it was cool but after the 15th time it pops up it gets really annoying. :l

Seeing a jpeg instead of the main menu was less festive and more startlingly intrusive. I reflexively deleted support_updater and everything that used it.
well that was a bit overboard...

It keeps repeatedly appearing for me every time the main menu. Even after restart. At first it was cool but after the 15th time it pops up it gets really annoying. :l

Ugh. In your prefs.cs file, do you see any $pref::holidaygreetingsrun* prefs?

Hey, is there a way I can edit a slayer mini-game with a script without resetting it. That would be really useful for my upcoming project.

Or not even a script. Events would help too. I want to be able to make a team not re-spawn after a print under-load.

Ugh. In your prefs.cs file, do you see any $pref::holidaygreetingsrun* prefs?
$Pref::HolidayGreetingsRun14 = 1;