Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219818 times)

i'm guessing this last update will be the big one, considering i read somewhere awhile ago that you want to leave slayer in a stable state before stopping development on it.

Will the Slayer support for new gamemodes be revamped in this update or later?

Will the Slayer support for new gamemodes be revamped in this update or later?
It's the main focus of this update.

Could you make it show how many people are on the teams when you do /listteams

It's the main focus of this update.
Sweet! Any estimate on when it'll come out?
Could you make it show how many people are on the teams when you do /listteams
Just say /teamCount and it'll do that.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:19:39 AM by jes00 »

gonna admit, i did like the way czar did his so i copied it but used a bit of the stuff i normally do to make this kinda stuff

this is amazing. and i think most people would be able to figure out that its slayer as the skull would give the theme of death away, putting slayer into their mind first.

I like Trog's Also but I think it would be better without the strange lines going over the letters, also the skull is a little bit too dark from one side.
Maybe you could try to use a slightly more faded red also, and maybe instead of going for rounded edges, or maybe even remove the Boldness all together to really give it a great look!

I like Trog's Also but I think it would be better without the strange lines going over the letters, also the skull is a little bit too dark from one side.
Maybe you could try to use a slightly more faded red also, and maybe instead of going for rounded edges, or maybe even remove the Boldness all together to really give it a great look!
i think the red is fine; maybe the skull should be white? but definitely the dilapidated look of the text/streaks of black on the text is unnecessary and ruins some of the clean style of the logo.

i can definitally work on that

hows this?

i figured out how to make the stroke hard edge because photoshop doesnt allow it. also the overall font isnt jagged

also quick question, skull behind or infront of "YER"?

hows this?

i figured out how to make the stroke hard edge because photoshop doesnt allow it. also the overall font isnt jagged

also quick question, skull behind or infront of "YER"?
[img width=1000]https://i.imgur.com/S99LKhp.png[/img]
I say behind.

Oi Greek2Me. Any idea why the lists for these prefs are blank?
Code: [Select]
Slayer.Prefs.addPref("BlockheadBash", "Map Order", "%mini.BlockheadBash_MapOrder", "list 0 Ordered 1 Random 2 Vote", 0, 0, 1, 2, "Rules BlockheadBash Mode", "");

Slayer.Prefs.addPref("BlockheadBash", "Number Of Turns", "%mini.BlockheadBash_NumberOfTurns", "list 0 5 1 10 2 15 3 20 4 25 5 30 6 35 7 40 8 45 9 50", 1, 1, 1, 1, "Rules BlockheadBash Mode", "");

When will the yellow skin glitch be fixed it really annoys me so i have to use a older version.

When will the yellow skin glitch be fixed it really annoys me so i have to use a older version.
I'm in the middle of a very large update. The skin bug should be fixed in that.

Oi Greek2Me. Any idea why the lists for these prefs are blank?

The items are tab-delimited.
Code: [Select]
"list\t0 Ordered\t1 Random\t2 Vote"