Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219945 times)

The items are tab-delimited.
Code: [Select]
"list\t0 Ordered\t1 Random\t2 Vote"
Thank you.

hows this?

i figured out how to make the stroke hard edge because photoshop doesnt allow it. also the overall font isnt jagged

also quick question, skull behind or infront of "YER"?
[ig width=500]https://i.imgur.com/S99LKhp.png[/img]
That is way better.

I think the skull would be better off along at the end of the words though.

I assume the outline is just to keep in "Style" but I'm curious to see what it would look like without the outline.
Also the red looks too Saturated, try setting the saturation of the red to like 80% instead of 100.

Here's my mockup of what I mean, I hope you don't mind me borrowing the skull.

Edit: I saw that Greek suggested to someone else to add "Advanced Gamemode System" so here is a variant:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 12:27:01 AM by ZERØ »

Hmm seems no bot's spawn when I set the "Preferred Players" to something higher than -1, worked fine before now it's borked.

Hmm seems no bot's spawn when I set the "Preferred Players" to something higher than -1, worked fine before now it's borked.

What most complex add-ons used for bots was removed in a recent version. Pretty sure the fix for Slayer is being postponed until the larger update.

Will this big update be released any time soon?

Can somebody with the "yellow skin problem" please describe the steps you follow to get the problem? Thank you.

I have a black skin issue. Is that one of my scripts or is that the same thing

i iked this game, but can bots the players if you have internet issues?

and the endless zombies, i want it to to work

Can somebody with the "yellow skin problem" please describe the steps you follow to get the problem? Thank you.
It seems to happen to me when i assign teams on Team slayer, capture the flag is the same way, havnt tried anything else. Uniforms are unaffected, but skin becomes yellow.

When I downloaded the top link and placed it in my addons folder, I noticed it had the same name as my old slayer but wit ha number 2 next to it. I deleted the old slayer and the nran my blockland, the slayer now says missing files. I thought maybe it was my old slayer and the new one hadnt worked but after the naming the new download and running blockland again, it showed up as the named slayer missing files. Why isnt your link working for me D:? Ive tried downloading the others too but it still doesent changed the missing files error...  Please help

When I downloaded the top link and placed it in my addons folder, I noticed it had the same name as my old slayer but wit ha number 2 next to it. I deleted the old slayer and the nran my blockland, the slayer now says missing files. I thought maybe it was my old slayer and the new one hadnt worked but after the naming the new download and running blockland again, it showed up as the named slayer missing files. Why isnt your link working for me D:? Ive tried downloading the others too but it still doesent changed the missing files error...  Please help
Make sure the only Slayer zip file in your add-ons folder is named Gamemode_Slayer.zip

I have a black skin issue. Is that one of my scripts or is that the same thing

This is actually a TDM / RTB bug. Go into config/client and delete avatarColors.cs This should solve your issue; had this a while back myself.

I TRY ENDLESS ZOMBIES

HELP me setup endless zombies
 :cookieMonster:

I TRY ENDLESS ZOMBIES

HELP me setup endless zombies
 :cookieMonster:
First of all, greek didn't make endless zombies so that kinda question doesn't belong here.
Second, it's really not that hard to figure out how to set it up. But you do need to set the endless zombie spawns up to get them to spawn if that's what you mean.

This is actually a TDM / RTB bug. Go into config/client and delete avatarColors.cs This should solve your issue; had this a while back myself.
Does this solve the yellow skin problem too?