Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219827 times)

Does this solve the yellow skin problem too?
No, it doesn't solve either sadly.

Bump, can i know the progress at which the skin bug is being fixed?

Bump, can i know the progress at which the skin bug is being fixed?

None. I can't reproduce it. You guys are going to need to figure out how to reproduce it for me.

Make sure the only Slayer zip file in your add-ons folder is named Gamemode_Slayer.zip
Ok i've done that. Now when i click start a game it still says addons/files missing but instead of saying *0* in the description it now says *gamemode slayer*. I've already changed the gamemode slayer name in my file to gamemode_slayer.zip . Can anyone help O:?

Ok i've done that. Now when i click start a game it still says addons/files missing but instead of saying *0* in the description it now says *gamemode slayer*. I've already changed the gamemode slayer name in my file to gamemode_slayer.zip . Can anyone help O:?
Try unzipping it.

What a lame Add-on.  :cookieMonster:

I'm pretty sure he's joking, (minecraft)

I'm pretty sure I was joking, red

What a lame Add-on.  :cookieMonster:

How so? What did you not like about it? (unless you were joking)

I'm pretty sure I was joking, red
Is that how you cover up your silliness? By trying to mimic what I've said?

This is my slayer preference saves and skin works fine until I change uniforms to custom. I'm using default add-ons only along side slayer.

Is that how you cover up your silliness? By trying to mimic what I've said?
No he was actually joking in the first place.

Are older versions of Slayer available for download? I find that I'm unable to play the SuperCreeper add-on with the latest versions of Slayer.

Are older versions of Slayer available for download? I find that I'm unable to play the SuperCreeper add-on with the latest versions of Slayer.

What mod is this? I'd prefer that people use the latest version of Slayer.