Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219928 times)

Please do anything other than that, overlays like that don't work well aesthetically.
(Partially because not many guis use that style)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:44:26 PM by the_stitch »

Personally I don't think the black and white fullscreen style looks good, even the default one when launching a server. Might be okay with a plain stats overlay that you can quickly glance at, but feels out of place with an interactive menu. Stretching out a small amount of info over the whole screen looks pretty bad in the example picture, and if there are any interactive elements like joining or trading teams, that'd be even worse. I think the overlay style is a bad idea.

Yes, there will be a number of interactive elements including a team uniform preview, a list of team members, and the ability to join teams.

I would keep the old gui

This is a new GUI that isn't replacing any other GUIs. Basically it's replacing the /team* commands.

THE TF2 MAP WILL COMING!
Need:
Builder(second)
Maker(weapons)
Type here Mail diveev.2003@mail.ru
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:47:42 PM by Diveevs »

Are you still looking for some information looking into the uniform bug? I can try to provide a console and see if it still bugs out with only default. I've had this bug for a long time.

THE TF2 MAP WILL COMING!
Need:
Builder(second)
Maker(weapons)
What the heck?

I like the black and white style; I do not think it should be fullscreen though.

THE TF2 MAP WILL COMING!
Need:
Builder(second)
Maker(weapons)
does this count as spam? Or advertising?
This stuff gets you banned, right?

Yes, there will be a number of interactive elements including a team uniform preview, a list of team members, and the ability to join teams.

This is a new GUI that isn't replacing any other GUIs. Basically it's replacing the /team* commands.
Oh, but will the whole ui ever get redone?

A simple solution for people who would not like the change would be to add a a preference to whether you want the old gui or a new one (Legacy Skin Option)

does this count as spam? Or advertising?
This stuff gets you banned, right?
Hes asking for help building the map

Oh, but will the whole ui ever get redone?

A simple solution for people who would not like the change would be to add a a preference to whether you want the old gui or a new one (Legacy Skin Option)

No, too much work.

I have been having the problem of not being able to manually move players from team to team because when I expand the player list of people in the minigame on the team menu, it's always blank.

I tried this with all default add-ons and this didn't happen, but I have so many add-ons so I wanted to ask anyone if they fixed this problem at one point or another.

was wondering also if there are any vce variables for slayer teams? (var:pl:teamname or something like that)

was wondering also if there are any vce variables for slayer teams? (var:pl:teamname or something like that)
The slayer help section has a whole list.