Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219901 times)

greek fixed it but he's saving it for the next update

it's been said multiple times that badspot broke the functioning of the way bots work or something with one of the previous revisions. he removed a function or changed it, which completely broke the way bots work in slayer.
greek fixed it but he's saving it for the next update
Ah thanks

Would there be a way to have 2 minigames up at the same time? Then having events to go between minigames? it would be really useful.

Yeah, that will happen when the versions don't match.

I wish I could toggle that message off.

it's been said multiple times that badspot broke the functioning of the way bots work or something with one of the previous revisions. he removed a function or changed it, which completely broke the way bots work in slayer.
the AIConnection class was removed entirely for a reason that afaik was never explained

the AIConnection class was removed entirely for a reason that afaik was never explained
He claimed it was because of the memory leak in them, people always using them for the wrong purpose, and also that all the functions needed to control bots were member functions of the aiPlayer anyways.

But they had a few cool other properties to them that you can't do with anything else, so I wasn't totally sold on the whole deal. Nothing really to be done about it now though.

Is there any way to make a VIP game mode with this? (As in just using default slayer) Something like when the VIP/Leader dies the team loses/loses the ability to respawn. I think that would be a fun server to make.

I try and download it, and it says missing files: *0

I'm trying to make a tdm where it's everyone vs one person and every time the same two people are getting picked to be the one person, any clue how to get everyone? didn't realise there is an actual game mode for it nvm

Does the one man army health multiplier multiply the health as players join the server?

Does the one man army health multiplier multiply the health as players join the server?

Yep! It's slightly more complicated IIRC, but that's the basic idea.

I try and download it, and it says missing files: *0

Re-download it.

The latest slayer seems to not work on my blocknet server, but it works fine when I host myself. The "create" button in the minigame menu is faded- it can't be clicked. Ravencroft also had this problem with his blocknet server.

Happens on Crown's server too