Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 217311 times)

That means you probably haven't updated.

You're right. I haven't. I'll do it ASAP
Edit; it works!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 03:43:19 PM by Space1255 »

Sorry for the Bump.

I tried downloading Gamemode_Slayer_Infection, I put it in my Add-Ons folder, and when I closed & re-opened Blockland and tried seeing if it worked, I just got regular slayer, is this normal because it doesn’t give me an option on which team has to join the other team because it’s Infection. Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: It works now, but now when I host Team Infection, it just removes all my tools, gives me jet no-matter what Playertype I am and I can’t edit anything.
Holy stuff this Update sucks.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:43:20 PM by Regirock »

The new update has hindered the minigame events useless as they will not work with the new slayer. My entire gamemode is built around these events and cannot function without them. Fix this soon or give me the link to the previous version of slayer. Thank you.

Thanks for totally breaking my game with your "Holiday greeting" you just injected into Slayer. All the buttons on my main menu were totally broken. Luckily I was able to find the content in the mod and forcibly remove it.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:58:16 PM by Planr »

the buttons came back after like ten seconds to be fair

and I liked it, I thought it was neat

the buttons came back after like ten seconds to be fair

and I liked it, I thought it was neat
They didnt come back at all for me.

If you click, it will all go away (once the snowflakes finish falling)

It should be an opt-in feature. Its incredibly annoying.

Always leave it to someone to get all pissy about a small easter egg.

Always leave it to someone to get all pissy about a small easter egg.
It broke my game dangit. Its not a small easter egg when it covers the entire main menu and I cant get rid of it.

didn't this same argument happen last year too lmao

I didn't like the complete loss of control for the game for something like a minute as a snowflake took forever to drift down the screen, but I'm glad it doesn't do it every time you start the game because that would be unacceptable.

it seems like whatever you intended to do has malfunctioned - it pops up every time i exit a server and clicking to ciotinue just gets rid of the overlay, you still have to wait for the snowflakes to leave
its a bit annoying as it is right now