Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 217272 times)

Please post the entire console log. That portion isn't really helpful and doesn't seem to show Slayer crashing your game.
That was what happened in console when the crash occurred.

That was what happened in console when the crash occurred.

Just post the entire log. It really doesn't help me and according to that little snippet, Slayer didn't crash the game.

onMinigameReset won't work at times. I have this brick that disappears/un-disappears (by setting it to 0), and its called with that event. However, it doesn't work. When I tested it to reset the music playing on a brick, THAT works.

onMinigameReset won't work at times. I have this brick that disappears/un-disappears (by setting it to 0), and its called with that event. However, it doesn't work. When I tested it to reset the music playing on a brick, THAT works.
You sure you're eventing it correctly, or is that not the only case of it not working?

lol yes im sure i evented it correctly

Make sure that Event_Minigame is disabled.

When I leave the minigame and keep the minigame up bots no longer function normally.

However when I leave the minigame and keep the minigame up items can still be picked up normally.

Why can't you make Slayer compatible with Event_Minigame? Its kinda vital.

Why can't you make Slayer compatible with Event_Minigame? Its kinda vital.
Slayer adds it's own equivalent events.

When I leave the minigame and keep the minigame up bots no longer function normally.

However when I leave the minigame and keep the minigame up items can still be picked up normally.
This is more of an issue with Bot holes in general.

Yeah bot holes tend to crash servers when used with other addons. Shooting the tank turret of an IFV Puma with bot events enabled was a large cause of crashes on my fortwars.

Slayer seems to break hands on vehicles for some reason, I made a help topic related to the issue
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292371.0

I don't have it.

Ooh, Server_TeamLifeTickets? Do explain.
Each team receives a shared number of lives. When the team is out of lives, none of its members can respawn.      

Each team receives a shared number of lives. When the team is out of lives, none of its members can respawn.      
ik you're trying to be helpful but
this was already answered two years ago by me
one post after
and it wasn't even the right kind of answer he wanted if you saw the post after mine

Updates to Gamemode_Slayer and Gamemode_Slayer_Infection were just released.