Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219237 times)

Nope. No experience with git.

It's fairly simple to learn and is great to know if you plan on working in a programming field.

It's fairly simple to learn and is great to know if you plan on working in a programming field.
I am not sure about the simple to learn, it is mostly simple, but some things might be a bit complicated at first.
It takes some getting used to, but it is indeed useful for team works and for job opportunities.

For some reason my character's hands and face are yellow, when the hands should be black and the face tan.

Is there any reason for this happening, or did I mess something up in some way?

For some reason my character's hands and face are yellow, when the hands should be black and the face tan.

Is there any reason for this happening, or did I mess something up in some way?
Same thing happens to me and a friend. Also, when I go on some servers, it says I don't have slayer, and others it says I have an updated version. The last update really forgeted slayer up

Same thing happens to me and a friend. Also, when I go on some servers, it says I don't have slayer, and others it says I have an updated version. The last update really forgeted slayer up
I've faced a similiar problem where I downloaded the version from OP but it's a bit outdated and wouldn't let me update. It'd probably be wise to re-upload 3.9 for convenience.

Also, do work on that update Khain messaged you about, it'd be really appreciated.

Yea, when the server and the client don't have the same updated version, the gui for slayer in the minigame menu doesn't pop up.

Zanaran, skin color is no longer part of the Slayer uniform. The fact that it always appears as yellow is just a bug.

Yea, when the server and the client don't have the same updated version, the gui for slayer in the minigame menu doesn't pop up.

This is intentional.

Zanaran, skin color is no longer part of the Slayer uniform. The fact that it always appears as yellow is just a bug.

This is intentional.
Any advice on how to fix this bug?

Bots now try to capture flags in CTF.

Bots now try to capture flags in CTF.
Wow nice! I hope someone hosts with this feature and actually tells everyone when the server will be up on forums

We should make some maps that are fully noded for everygame mode. :P

Hey Greek, can you solve that issue: When you not in a mini you can't see guys who are in, and you can't move the people if they are asking for. But when you're join - you can. I'm wanna move guys around in the mini-game in the same time when i'm not in mini.

We should make some maps that are fully noded for everygame mode. :P
Multipurpose Slayer maps would be nice to see, though i wouldn't expect it from Greek at all, that is more of a community thing mostly. :)

Multipurpose Slayer maps would be nice to see, though i wouldn't expect it from Greek at all, that is more of a community thing mostly. :)

There's a lot of existing TDM stuff that would work.