Author Topic: What is the cruelest thing you have done in Videogames?  (Read 6538 times)

on oblivion for pc i maxed all attributes and stats, and made it my only goal to clear dungeons sneaking naked using only fists, ya so i snuck around in pitch black and literally fisted everything. didnt sound bad until i started puncturing brown town cavities which sent the target soaring across the room as my 5 fingers of steel met their cheeks.  if those bad guys even lived they would never be able to sit down again. it didnt help that i deformed their bodies into liquid paste from closing a door on them while paralyzed. best mutilator simulator 2014. i also thought killing johnson in halo ce was hilarious because his death sfx had the sound of a high pitched elite

I can't really think of much but recently, I was in spore and I used my tractor beam to throw around tons of my citizens as well as laser hundreds of them at a time.

Poor hermaphrodites...

building the medieval body part separator on Gmod and using it to tear apart a ragdoll with dismemberment mod.

Killed, and stole from a little village in Starbound.

I built houses in the Sims specifically designed to kill people who came in. I had a nice grave yard behind the house. I'd throw parties and invite the whole town, then murder everyone. Fires, electrocution, starvation, everything.
oh god i'd forgotten how many times i invited everyone to my house and then deleted the door

Why has nobody said Peep bowling from Roller Coaster Tycoon 3?

In WoW as a hunter, I tamed a mother ostrich beast, with its babies following it. I then made it kill its own babies, then I proceeded to abandon it.

In Skyrim I used Fus Ro Dah to blast my companion off of high Hrothgar, and took his gear and the inheritance I got from him. Then replaced him, and did the same thing to the next guy for more money.

also killing Ulfric at the end of the legion quest ;(

Why has nobody said Peep bowling from Roller Coaster Tycoon 3?
i did that so much.

and that was the main reason i was devastated when i lost my roller coaster tycoon 3 platum

in shin megami tensei
any of them
everyone dies

I didn't pick up the can!!!

I sent a chao away on sonic adventure dx for the gamecube. That was a sad day