Author Topic: Clear/Explode ALL projectiles (Super admin only)  (Read 2867 times)

file is deleted
why
Seems the download broke, should be fixed by now.

whenever i do it none of my events get canceled
It would affect things like delay events. Example:

Code: [Select]
{Delay=0} OnActivate->Client->CenterPrint->[<color:ffffff><font:Arial:40>L]
{Delay=100} OnActivate->Client->CenterPrint->[<color:ffffff><font:Arial:40>LO]
{Delay=200} OnActivate->Client->CenterPrint->[<color:ffffff><font:Arial:40>LOA]
{Delay=300} OnActivate->Client->CenterPrint->[<color:ffffff><font:Arial:40>LOAD]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 12:36:05 PM by TB2 »

well this thread was really a richard move by Advanced

he posted in Ducky's thread and then does this

Well Ducky why are you getting upset he made the addon?
If you need it use it.
Unless you just wanted to use the addon for the sake of credit, which then just makes you a bigger richard using everyone else's help and then claiming all the credit.

Unless you just wanted to use the addon for the sake of credit, which then just makes you a bigger richard using everyone else's help and then claiming all the credit.

No not at all, I'm great full that he made the add on but upset that he posted in my help and gave me, and the others who helped, no credit when he made it and posted it. I was in the midst of finishing when he posted this.

I should just keep my WIP addons to myself...

No credit? I attempted to help you. It was a good idea to use missionCleanup, I had another idea, but it wouldn't work as well. No point of saying "yea someone gave me the idea to use missionCleanup"

I'm not going to continue this
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:05:44 PM by Advanced Bot »

No credit? I attempted to help you. It was a good idea to use missionCleanup, I had another idea, but it wouldn't work as well. No point of saying "yea someone gave me the idea to use missionCleanup"

Again no, I posted the half working code, then half an hour later your thing was posted.

Also, I don't really care anymore, I'm making something else that I'm almost finished.

Ducky, you've been a richard lately.

Ducky, you've been a richard lately.

How? I mean, yes I'm annoying, but a richard?

How? I mean, yes I'm annoying, but a richard?
Yes. You obviously called me an idiot because I didn't "give" credit when basically I helped you by mentioning missioncleanup.

Yes. You obviously called me an idiot because I didn't "give" credit when basically I helped you by mentioning missioncleanup.

I obviously said that I called you an idiot because you saw me make a finished code and didn't give me credit for that.

I obviously said that I called you an idiot because you saw me make a finished code and didn't give me credit for that.
I didn't even see your 'complete' code.

Your 'complete' code was posted of « 4/20/14 at 05:04:35 AM »
I posted at « 4/19/14 at 11:38:18 PM »

(This is the forum's time)

I recommend taking this to drama if you want to keep it up. This is pretty much unreasonable to argue about who made it first and credits.

Advanced didn't steal his code, but this thread is pretty much a richardish thing to do

You don't just take peoples ideas from coding help and make an add-on before the person has a time to publish his
It's stealing ideas and overall, really rude.

I'm going to lock this. Ehh

People just need to stop flaming about it. I understand that I saw the idea, but I created the code myself. It's almost the same thing like in Suggestions and Requests. Oh well, I am not going to deal with this.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:43:48 PM by Advanced Bot »