1 (6.3%)
Firework Factory
10 (62.5%)
Sky Island
2 (12.5%)
Seasons
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Bondant's Death Run V.3  (Read 3648 times)

In this topic you can apply for admin, report players, talk about the server and anything else related to the server (I am one of Bondant's Admins) :cookieMonster: and you can also ask us if you want to build an arcade machine in the arcade and a class option. (good eventers only.)

Gameplay:
In Bondant's Death Run V.3, There Are Currently 4 Maps, 8 Classes, 3 Normal, 5 Special. There Is Also An Arcade Room Where You Can Play Several Amount of Games. And 34 Player Spaces Avalible.

Classes:
Cyrrently, There Are 3 Normal Classes And 5 Epic Classes. You Can Ask An S.A If You Want To Create A Class Of Your Own Aswell.

Normal Classes:
Basic Class: All Standerd, Basic Class.
Strength Class: Strong, But Slow.
Speed Class: Faster On Feet, But Has A Low Jump.

Epic Classes:
Creeper: Can use Jet To Cloak For 5 Seconds. And Can Hold Attack Button For A Delayed Explosion (Kills you and the Activator, If You Get Close Enough.) Also Can Not Hold Sword.
MiniMan: Fast, Small, But Has Got Low Health.
T-Rex: Show Fear To Other Players With This Ferocious Player Type! Hold [Shift] To Run Fast.
Horse: Get To Places Faster As A Horse! and Jump Higher!
Mini T-Rex: Slower Than Your Average T-Rex, Smaller But Harder To Spot!

Arcade!:
In The Arcade You Can Ask An S.A If You Want To Build An Arcade Game.
There Are 3 Arcade Games Playable. Mini Death Run, Chance Wheel And Pong. And If You Want Money Click The $ Button On Your Right When You Enter The Arcade To Get A Free $25 (In Game)

Maps:
River: A Nice Map With Nature Surounding You Everywhere You Go. Until. The Activater Spawns!
Firework factory: The Firework Factory Has Lots of Devestating Traps. Firework Traps!
Sky Island: A Map That When You Look Down Your Heart Starts Beating 2x As Fast When You Notice Your 100ft Up In The Sky Whilst the Activator Activates his Falling Traps!
And Seasons: A Map With Traps Related to Spring,Summer,Autumn And Winter!

Rules:
WIP

Admins:
WIP

Money:
WIP

Weapon Shop:
(Coming Soon!)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:47:38 PM by scoot »

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:54:24 AM by scoot »

Timezone: Brisbane
In Game Name: Outpact
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Admin Experiences: 4 - 6 Years of Experience, many servers hosters include; Score (Admin), Deokataru (Mod), Panquake (Mod), Zix (Admin), and more I can give if you wish.
Why Should I Be Admin: I am a great sort of admin when it comes to handling most servers, I have at least more than 3-4 years of experience as as administrating and sometimes moderating. I am a great role-model, I show kindness and respect among the players and help them follow correctly to the server rules, etc.
What would you do to help out?: I can really help by anything, Mostly Eventing and Building, but anything I can do really. (Especially when it comes to VCE.)
Why I Want To Be An Admin: (This is the same thing as the above)
Player Recomendations: DeathTheKid, Pacer, NightOwl, Archer, Pikachu, VeKuM,
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:17:23 AM by Outpact »

thanks. your admin apply will be shown to Bondant and he will decide if he wants to make you admin or not.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:25:06 AM by scoot »

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Omoblock

Previous Admin Experiences: Brixmon's TF2(SA), Blake1's Simon Says, Kong123's Servers. I was deadmined from most servers I was admin on because of inactivity, and I'm currently an admin on Vixorio's Boss Battles.

I am a big train of thoughts in which could easily be added into the game, a pretty good builder if given some time, and an intermediate level eventer and know the basics of VCE.

This server has a vast amount of content and the variety mixed in together with it makes it one big Death-run of fun. I want to keep it this way and add more as the server progressively becomes bigger and bigger, in which more content and more variety will be added. Not to mention I can make buildings look pretty beautiful, and not bad at eventing. The game is fun, so let's keep it this way as the server ages. The game is great, although the concept not that original, the way it's structured makes it seem original, which I like. You took something not original and made it original, kinda like how Super Mario World(SNES)'s music was basically the same tune with differences every level, but never got old.

Player Recommendations: Paupy, Tilderi

EDIT: If you have any questions, notify me.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:23:05 AM by Hansome dude »

Try and get some more Recomendations and you will have a better chance.

Timezone: Eastern Time (US)

In Game Name: Explode

Previous Admin Experiences: I have been admin in a freebuild server, a deathmatch server, a different death run server, and a grapple knife server for about a year.

Why Should I Be Admin: I think I should be an admin because I have a lot of experience and I know when to use it and when not too.

Why I Want To Be An Admin: I would like to be admin because I want to help out the server and keep it a good server.

Player Recomendations: Noob Saibot, Blocklegend, Xalos

I would be a good admin because I am a respectful admin I listen to what non admins have to say I dont abuse admin and I try to help out as much as possible so please make me an admin :)

Timezone: GMT +1
BL_ID: 35837
In Game Name: Buttman!
Previous Admin Experiences: My own server. My friend's servers.
Why Should I Be Admin: The server seems new and I really want to see it grow. It looks cool and I would be glad to help other people out.
Why I Want To Be An Admin:I want to experience admin outside of my server.
Player Recomendations: Myself  :cookieMonster:, The dudes guy, 20635680 killer, Bladeboy.

Timezone: Mountain USA

BL_ID: 45175

In Game Name: Cheese And Butter

Previous Admin Experiences: Good at helping new people to the server. Also I would love to improve your server with ideas like map ideas. If people are cyber bulling on the server I will kick them. If they use hacks I will ban them for 2 days and keep an I on them.

Why Should I Be Admin: I am very god at computers and other games. I am a good addon downloader and go to get along with.

Why I Want To Be An Admin: I want to be admin to help your server be safer and bully free also hack free.

Player Recomendations: Golden Sonic Sonic The Hedgehog

Why Should I Be Admin: The server seems new and I really want to see it grow. It looks cool and I would be glad to help other people out.
Player Recomendations: Myself  :cookieMonster:, The dudes guy, 20635680 killer, Bladeboy.
I recommend him for admin.

Previous Admin Experiences: I have been admin in a freebuild server, a deathmatch server, a different death run server, and a grapple knife server for about a year.

Why Should I Be Admin: I think I should be an admin because I have a lot of experience and I know when to use it and when not too.

Why I Want To Be An Admin: I would like to be admin because I want to help out the server and keep it a good server.

Player Recomendations: Noob Saibot, Blocklegend, Xalos

Im putting this on the PENDING application.

Firstly, you didin't explain in depth (explain in more) of Why you would like to administrate. Secondly, some of your reasons are too, old, and overused. See the bold explainations.

Previous Admin Experiences: I have been admin in a freebuild server, a deathmatch server, a different death run server, and a grapple knife server for about a year. You did not elaborate whos server.

Why Should I Be Admin: I think I should be an admin because I have a lot of experience and I know when to use it and when not too. This doesn't make any sense. You should always be administrating when possible.

Why I Want To Be An Admin: I would like to be admin because I want to help out the server and keep it a good server. Everyone wants to make it a good server

Player Recomendations: Noob Saibot, Blocklegend, Xalos Nothing wrong here, no doubts.

I would be a good admin because I am a respectful admin I listen to what non admins have to say I dont abuse admin and I try to help out as much as possible so please make me an admin :)

Denied

Not correct admin application layout.

Accepted

Making a better forum topic.