Author Topic: Epic Builds For v9  (Read 77443 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I would like to include some of the more amazing builds as part of version 9.  If you have built something incredible and would like to have it included in version 9 please post the .bls file in this thread or email it to me. 

Your compensation for donating a save file is limited to your name appearing in the description field of that save file.  That means you do not get paid and you are forfeiting any rights that you may have had to that save file.  All you get is attribution.  You are asserting that the file is your own creation and you are giving it to me.  Note that other people will be able to load the file, host it, modify it, and re-save it.  If you don't want that, don't donate your save file.

Please do not include website links in the description field of your save file because there's no telling where those links might go in the future.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 02:14:12 PM by Badspot »

I hope some one posts a good DM. As for me I have no contribution ( Sadly) And doubt I could finish my build in time.... Total downer.

Ill get right on it. Would a challenge count?

I dunno if you think this is epic enough, but everyone that's seen it thinks it is. (it's for Slate)

Lul, I Watched You Post That In Screen Stream.  I May Cook A Build Up To Contribute.

This may not be that epic in many people opinion, but it is to me. Also for slate.

Heres some pics from one of my on going projects.

I don't suppose you could put the ice palace in there, could you? It's on the game's main menu after all, it would make sense to include it.

Probably should clean it up, and put the lights and emitters back in.

Crayon canyon.

Uhh this is really only good for DMs but doesnt really look good. It's for bedroom. EDIT btw: needs Description and has CTF spawns
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:41:17 PM by Marcem »

Heres the satan church save

I can finish up my build and give it to you.

I thought this was an awesome build I made. Called Zombie wall. Used for Zombie fights. The only things that could use work are all the buildings...
(BTW Its a bedroom save, and the save file is too big to post. =/)  Download.

ya ya ya a lostwoods DM

Hm. I don't think my castle will be in time for v9. Sorry :(