TristanBomb's Sounds (New: Ambiance!)

Author Topic: TristanBomb's Sounds (New: Ambiance!)  (Read 2447 times)

The sweet, sweet sound of your bones getting smashed, broken, and crushed to pieces! Comes with two variants, BoneCrack_Hard and BoneCrack_Soft.

Sound_BoneCrack

Ever felt like there was that missing sense of environment in your build? Like things were too quiet? Like that metal facility wouldn't be silent, but occasional metal grounds should shake throughout the complex? Or that a storm should have the occasional thunderclap? Gunshots in the background? Creepy noises coming from a cave? Here it is! There are a lot of sounds in this pack, so there should be plenty to bring your builds to life. All sounds are prefixed with Amb_.

Sound_Ambiance
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:39:03 AM by TristanLuigi »

Maybe it could play a sound when they hit the wall too hard :cookieMonster:

*Sounds may or may not have been obtained by recording me snapping the ribs of a small child.
*Also may or may not have been mercilessly stolen from Source Engine.
[/quote]
Whiny would you post that

*Sounds may or may not have been obtained by recording me snapping the ribs of a small child.
*Also may or may not have been mercilessly stolen from Source Engine.

Whiny would you post that

Whiny? Are you a horse?

Just added Sound_Ambiance, a pack to bring your builds to life!

He's just a handicap lol
I know.

The ambient sounds are alright, I was hoping more of them would be looping though.

Could you make another ambient pack as proper looping music? That would be awesome.

The ambient sounds are alright, I was hoping more of them would be looping though.

Could you make another ambient pack as proper looping music? That would be awesome.
Sure, I have a few loops I can make.