3D Health Bar - Have a floating health bar above your player! [3.1] BOTS

Author Topic: 3D Health Bar - Have a floating health bar above your player! [3.1] BOTS  (Read 19789 times)

New Update!

BOTS

Download [3.0]
This is nice since i play around with bots a lot, Downloading

Autism.
Pure loving autism.
Im not a dumb (cencored) i only have this name cause when i first joined the forum (a long time ago) i was a dumb (cencored) and i just got my key to link with the forum after a wile of lazyness to do it but i dont know how to change my name and if your going to complain about somthing that doesnt even have to do with the topic than shut UP nobody cares about people complaining unless its in the drama

Now, it is a 3D sorry about the first thing with the hollergram, it looks like it though from the pics but now that i have used it it is awesome
and here is some more suggestions

*See your health as a bar in first person
*We need the energy bar
*Would be cool to have the bar go static when the bar goes up or down
*Custom settings (like changing your bar to blue or red or something)

EDIT: Hollergram mode to decrease some lag or have lower pref or somthing
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 07:53:46 PM by (minecraft) »

For some reason when a slayer minigame resets with this on I look like a bot event bot.

For some reason when a slayer minigame resets with this on I look like a bot event bot.

Yeah my bad, its an easy fix.

Does anyone else agree on a health bar GUI that looks like this with the mod so we can see our own health without going in third person

Does anyone else agree on a health bar GUI that looks like this with the mod so we can see our own health without going in third person
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=239715.0

These two ppl should work together that's how good these two addons are

or you know,
you could just download those two add ons

But then of they both work together, things could be fixed faster/ additions can be added fast

But then of they both work together, things could be fixed faster/ additions can be added fast

but thats not the point of either mod?

but thats not the point of either mod?
Have you read my other suggestions yet
I think they could improve the add-on a bit