Author Topic: 3D Health Bar - Have a floating health bar above your player! [3.1] BOTS  (Read 19842 times)

question: is there like at a cetain distance, the health bar goes away? I don't wanna see someone who is 5000 miles away's health bar

question: is there like at a cetain distance, the health bar goes away? I don't wanna see someone who is 5000 miles away's health bar
It's a 3d model, not a HUD thing(I understand why you would think that from the pic in the OP though), so you can see it as far away as you can see other players.

It's a 3d model, not a HUD thing(I understand why you would think that from the pic in the OP though), so you can see it as far away as you can see other players.

thanks! really helped

PS: I love this mod

Whaaaaaat
This looks awesome
Amazing mod, man

EDIT:
I have a small suggestion.
Once a player/bot dies and the health bar disappears, make a red X flash above the dead playermodel until the body vanishes.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:07:56 AM by Mrmii21 »

Tried using this with Dueling Weapons, and a bot holding out his hands was overlapped on my character.
Also if you made the health bar not attached on the player's head that would be great, i would use this in my dueling TDM

Tried using this with Dueling Weapons, and a bot holding out his hands was overlapped on my character.

I can't quite tell what you're saying here, but if what I think you're saying is right, then the bug isn't related to this mod.
Could you maybe give us a screenshot of the bug so we can see what you're talking about?

Only showing up for one team or the other may be useful too, you know? Nice mod though

I can't quite tell what you're saying here, but if what I think you're saying is right, then the bug isn't related to this mod.
Could you maybe give us a screenshot of the bug so we can see what you're talking about?
Oh sorry i was using sprinting player, that's what was causing it.

I'VE WAITED SO LONG! THANK YOU!!!!! :D

Oh sorry i was using sprinting player, that's what was causing it.

It's very easy to fix, but Deadpool probably doesnt know how.